+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stockholm lorry crash and guns AGAIN

Re: Stockholm lorry crash and guns AGAIN

There's Muslim no-go zones galore in Sweden. Swedes get much criticism for passively accepting a huge third world influx.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's Muslim no-go zones galore in Sweden. Swedes get much criticism for passively accepting a huge third world influx.
    Are they like the ones in London that don't actually exist?

I see what you mean, Eric. Perhaps areas where police are very loath to enter in force for fear of sparking large scale civil disorder would be more accurate but long-winded.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Just seen the news, Sweden the latest to suffer an attack, guns and a lorry smashing into pedestrians.

Looks like they managed to get the person/s who carried it out. But there are reports of shots i other parts of stockholm now.

As far as I know Sweden has no involvement in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. I know they have taken in a lot of people though but didnt think they had an Islamic problem though. Pity there is an anti terrorism pill we could drop into their food.
    Think we have gone way past countries being only attacked because of thier military involvement in Muslim countries, this is now all about spreading fear and panic anywhere , however peaceful or forceful one is .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think we have gone way past countries being only attacked because of thier military involvement in Muslim countries, this is now all about spreading fear and panic anywhere , however peaceful or forceful one is .
    Fear and confusion. Here, there and everywhere.
    Between that, social media bots and misleading news, I suspect that 'we'/society will become increasingly easy to manipulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Fear and confusion. Here, there and everywhere.
    Between that, social media bots and misleading news, I suspect that 'we'/society will become increasingly easy to manipulate.
    There was internet chatter throughout last week about a Scandinavian attack taking place this weekend, but the general consensus was it would most likely be in Copenhagen, as that is where all the emergency response drills were taking place.

Banned

Thread title should read-
    Stockholm lorry crash and islam AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There was internet chatter throughout last week about a Scandinavian attack taking place this weekend, but the general consensus was it would most likely be in Copenhagen, as that is where all the emergency response drills were taking place.

There's internet chatter every minute of every day of a terrorist attack happening somewhere. If you throw enough balls at enough coconuts, one day you'll go home with a fish and boast about how good you are at throwing balls at coconuts.