+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Old Pit Bull, Brain Moore

Old Pit Bull, Brain Moore

Heart attack at 55, hard as nails hooker, bete noire of the french team early 90s and forthright analyser for BBC rugby, speedy recovery to an old school rugby player

Re: Old Pit Bull, Brain Moore

I think he is one of the worst commentators around in any sport. But wish him a good and quick recovery as he is very young still to be having heart attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I think he is one of the worst commentators around in any sport. But wish him a good and quick recovery as he is very young still to be having heart attacks.
    The worst pundit/analyser in any sport by a country mile is Garth Crooks

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    The worst pundit/analyser in any sport by a country mile is Garth Crooks
    The man who tries to sound profound when not actually saying anything of mild interest. Mr Crooks, that is.

I used to hate him as a player, and initially wasn't fussed on him as a commentator but I think he's grown into the role and now really like him. Certainly prefer him to Eddie butler. I like his no-nonsense analysis.
    But as you say, let's hope he makes a full recovery.

Never liked the bloke years ago, remember him acting up in the Bank pub on st Mary street and getting chinned by one of the Fairwater lads, but he's changed a lot in recent years, he spoke of the sexual abuse he suffered as a youngster, and that takes a lot of guts, and as a commentator, I agree with TH63, he's good at it now fair play, tells it as it is.

Hope he recovers. Rubbish commentator though, and keeps having digs at football.

Respect him though never liked him. Obnoxious individual.

Hope he gets well.