+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That's it for me, then.

That's it for me, then.

Not renewing next season, and went today hoping to see Warnock blood some youngsters.

Lambert on the bench.

Whittingham plays (no contract signed).

Manga plays (no contract signed).

Absolutely nothing riding on the game today, and most people seemed to be talking about their upcoming holidays and plans for Easter than the stuff on show.

Decided that, if we're not going to see some kids given a chance, then there is nothing of interest to drag me there for the next few games.

Re: That's it for me, then.

Which kids would you have played?

Not been since selling Toshack etc..:

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    Not renewing next season, and went today hoping to see Warnock blood some youngsters.

Lambert on the bench.

Absolutely nothing riding on the game today, and most people seemed to be talking about their upcoming holidays and plans for Easter than the stuff on show.

Decided that, if we're not going to see some kids given a chance, then there is nothing of interest to drag me there for the next few games.
    But we did win.

Lambert on the bench.

Fully agree, fek it - much better ways to spend Saturdays than watching average football

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Fully agree, fek it - much better ways to spend Saturdays than watching average football
    Fabulous news , will you be leaving this board as well ?

Lambert on the bench.

I asked the same question today .
    Apparently M Harris was going to play alongside Bamba today but that went out of the window when Bamba got injured .
    Slade got shot down in flames for not playing youngsters , Slade was trying to save his future in Cardiff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I asked the same question today .
    Apparently M Harris was going to play alongside Bamba today but that went out of the window when Bamba got injured .
    Slade got shot down in flames for not playing youngsters , Slade was trying to save his future in Cardiff
    Yeah people like Gringo and TOBW slagged him off something rotten, now you don't get a peep out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Which kids would you have played?
    Maybe some of the ones that people slagged Slade off for not picking.

Maybe some of the ones that people slagged Slade off for not picking.
    So you don't know!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    So you don't know!!
    They must exist because Slade was getting grief for not picking them in the one and only dead rubber last season.

They must exist because Slade was getting grief for not picking them in the one and only dead rubber last season.
    Harris is the only one seen as good enough at the moment .

Slade has gone off to prove himself as a great manager after his spell in Cardiff .

Slade has gone off to prove himself as a great manager after his spell in Cardiff .
    I like the way that Warnock has taken us to a higher league finish than Slade managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I like the way that Warnock has taken us to a higher league finish than Slade managed.
    Warnock is the manger of Cardiff, where does " us " come into that ?
    Warnock took over when we were in the relegation places , Slade wasn't doing too well till he had Trollope added to his team .

I thought most of the players Slade could've played have since been transferred or are out on loan. The promising youngsters we have now are only just getting used to the DVP team, so circumstances are different.

I had no interest in going today.

When Warnock said he could barely be arsed to get out of out bed after I watched that shite versus Fulham in the FA Cup at 11am or whatever.

Chances are they didn't play because they aren't good enough. If you want to watch youngsters there was a game on at half time. Do people think that sticking them in for a 2 games at the end of the season is going to determine whether they have a good career or not?

They get seen every day in training they can play when they are good enough chances are 1 might be but they should have to deserve a spot in the team Ralls was plugging away for years to do that.

We've been stuck mid table for some time if you start throwing team of kids out there then everyone can just switch off for the reSt of the season

Feck me, we've got some fair weather fans amongst us

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Chances are they didn't play because they aren't good enough. If you want to watch youngsters there was a game on at half time. Do people think that sticking them in for a 2 games at the end of the season is going to determine whether they have a good career or not?

They get seen every day in training they can play when they are good enough chances are 1 might be but they should have to deserve a spot in the team Ralls was plugging away for years to do that.

We've been stuck mid table for some time if you start throwing team of kids out there then everyone can just switch off for the reSt of the season
    NOT GOOD ENOUGH We will never know unless we give them a chance. Warnock is a dinosaur.

Gotta say, I've gone right off supporting this club ever since that time TH63 accused some of the fans of being "fair weather".

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Feck me, we've got some fat wankers amongst us
    FYP

Lambert on the bench.

Adois

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    FYP
    That too

Warnock is the manger of Cardiff, where does " us " come into that ?
    Warnock took over when we were in the relegation places , Slade wasn't doing too well till he had Trollope added to his team .
    If Trollope was the reason behind Slade's success, how come the team looked relegation certs when Trollope took the step up?