+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That's it for me, then.

Re: That's it for me, then.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Not renewing ST for next season because Warnock didn't play a few kids? (not even sure exactly what kids are on the verge at the moment anyway?)
    Is 90 your IQ?

I'm not renewing because I am skint. I am not going again this season because the matches are dead rubbers and Slade is not prepared to give youth a chance. Sorry, I meant Warnock, both men are similar, but one wins more games and finishes higher up the table.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    Is 90 your IQ?

I'm not renewing because I am skint. I am not going again this season because the matches are dead rubbers and Slade is not prepared to give youth a chance. Sorry, I meant Warnock, both men are similar, but one wins more games and finishes higher up the table.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

Is 90 your IQ?

Warnock's won thirteen games out of thirty, Slade won seventeen out of forty six last season - even someone with the IQ you accuse jnc90 of having should know which one of the two has the better win rate. If the season had started on the day of Warnock's first game, City would be ninth in the table, so you're right, Slade's team of last season were one place higher than that, but Warnock's team has a better points per game record than Slade's and have got more points than Slade's did after thirty games. Warnock also has given a locally produced youngster a debut in Mark Harris a debut - our current manager has done this in six months, whereas Slade never managed to do it in more than times that long in charge, but then why let the facts get in the way when you've got to defend the fishing expedition you embarked on after the Brentford game?

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Not renewing ST for next season because Warnock didn't play a few kids? (not even sure exactly what kids are on the verge at the moment anyway?)
    Exactly-the OP has been given his opportunity to name the kids he wants to play and has come up with zilch!!Attention seeker.

Is 90 your IQ?

Whatever my IQ I'm not sure I could have possibly guessed from your original post that money was the reason you weren't renewing. If that is the case, then fair enough, however in your post you implied that it was due to Warnock not giving the yongsters any game time.

As mentioned above, if you really think Slade was a bigger success here than Warnock has been so far, then I would guess that you can only dream of an IQ of 90.