+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morrison doing the shush gesture to our fans.

Re: Morrison doing the shush gesture to our fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Tony J was finishing his pint when the goal went in. I was stood next to him
    Nice to see him still awake at that time, fair play.

I think it was a failed pick yer nose and eat it moment.

If he's unhappy I'll book his taxi as he's a high earner from the OGS throw way money era .

Poor man's Hudson ,gets out foxec and turned too easily when defending, okay coming onto a ball .

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Was he looking towards Tony J?
    Tony J was finishing his pint when the goal went in. I was stood next to him

Cumon on now "BOSS", get it right, I was just finishing the first of two pints bought for me by fans for helping them out.

I wouldn't give compass £4-00 (or whatever it is), but I can't help fans loving me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Nice to see him still awake at that time, fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think it was a failed pick yer nose and eat it moment.

If he's unhappy I'll book his taxi as he's a high earner from the OGS throw way money era .

Poor man's Hudson ,gets out foxec and turned too easily when defending, okay coming onto a ball .
    You are joking right ?. He was immense yesterday, won everything in the air, scored and was man of the match. What more could he do. I dont understand or believe some of the threads posted on this board sometimes and if giddyblue was being serious then thats totally out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You are joking right ?. He was immense yesterday, won everything in the air, scored and was man of the match. What more could he do. I dont understand or believe some of the threads posted on this board sometimes and if giddyblue was being serious then thats totally out of order.
    Read the date of the OP...

Look at the dates.

Are you sure thats from the Forest match - looks like the sun is shining !!.

Apologies. Bit late at night for me. Looks like Giddyblue already banned for it as well. Why would someone drag up this old thread !!. Im off to bed.

Are you sure thats from the Forest match - looks like the sun is shining !!.
    No it's not from the Forest match. Bobby is being Bobby and dragging up stuff from months / years gone by.

Apologies. Bit late at night for me. Looks like Giddyblue already banned for it as well. Why would someone drag up this old thread !!.
    Because dragging up the past is the closest he can get to thinking his team actually means something. Pub league