+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Warnock the most exciting thing we have at Cardiff right now?

Blue in the Face

Is Warnock the most exciting thing we have at Cardiff right now?

As our season has devolved into a dead rubber, it's easy to think about the summer and next season instead of the upcoming game. The rise of Zohore has given us a lot of excitement, especially as we looked so lacking up top earlier in the year. But when I'm optimistic about the short term future, or anything at CCFC, it's got to be because we have a general leading the march who has given us a lot to hope for.

This said, I have for years, reserved a little scepticism on our Neil and his efficiency in the transfer market. I've always thought he has always signed too many players historically. At the time I was privately critical of the four free transfers he brought in when he first arrived. But one looks decent (Hoilett looked an obvious fit), and Bamba's proving to be one of the best free transfers we've ever had.

So if Neil and the committee can really nail it in the next transfer window, we really should have a lot to hope for next season.

Re: Is Warnock the most exciting thing we have at Cardiff right now?

Dai Hunt gotta be the most EXCITED thing around CCS.

Re: Is Warnock the most exciting thing we have at Cardiff right now?

I'm feeling optimistic about next season largely due to the man at the helm.