+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oi Pearcey

Oi Pearcey

We haven't finished with you yet. What's going on here then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ntial-premier/

Re: Oi Pearcey

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We haven't finished with you yet. What's going on here then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...ntial-premier/
    Let it go mate ffs! Leave the poor man alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Let it go mate ffs! Leave the poor man alone.
    Let this be a warning to Chris/Jursset/Pentup etc.

Our Thai owners want rid.We are 73 million in debt.We are facing administration without new owners. The Chinese prospective buyers appear to have received EFL approval for the buy out. However if we win promotion it appears the PL may block it having turned the Chinese down as unfit to buy Hull last year.

Not a lot I can do. I have bought season tickets for me and my lad next season and just have to hope the worst case scenario of being in the Championship with a big points deduction doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Our Thai owners want rid.We are 73 million in debt.We are facing administration without new owners. The Chinese prospective buyers appear to have received EFL approval for the buy out. However if we win promotion it appears the PL may block it having turned the Chinese down as unfit to buy Hull last year.

Not a lot I can do. I have bought season tickets for me and my lad next season and just have to hope the worst case scenario of being in the Championship with a big points deduction doesn't happen.
    That's a shitter. Are the Chinese likely to pull-out when it dawns on them there is no prospect of PL riches ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That's a shitter. Are the Chinese likely to pull-out when it dawns on them there is no prospect of PL riches ahead?
    Who knows. At least Tan has stuck around at Cardiff. In the past five years we have had Russians,Thais and now Chinese as owners if the takeover goes through.They certainly are not in it for the love of Reading football club.Its no big deal if we don't go up. It would be if we start next season on minus 12 or whatever the penalty is.

Deary me, The Beautiful Game eh ?

Hope things works out for you and your club Pearcey.

What seems wrong to me is that the EFL may sanction the takeover but the PL wouldn't. That is a nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    What seems wrong to me is that the EFL may sanction the takeover but the PL wouldn't. That is a nonsense.
    It seems incredibly strange that the Premier League don't trust the Football League at all when it comes to this takeover...or the Football League are just being mavericks and don't give a shit about the FA's "Fit and proper persons test".

I also don't quite understand why the Thais seem to be wanting to pull out just as the many many millions of pounds (that a Premier League places entails) are in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    It seems incredibly strange that the Premier League don't trust the Football League at all when it comes to this takeover...or the Football League are just being mavericks and don't give a shit about the FA's "Fit and proper persons test".

I also don't quite understand why the Thais seem to be wanting to pull out just as the many many millions of pounds (that a Premier League places entails) are in sight.
    In truth the Thais have wanted out all season. They say its costing them a lot more than they expected. Yes the PL is in sight but even if we make the play offs we only have a 25% chance of going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Deary me, The Beautiful Game eh ?

Hope things works out for you and your club Pearcey.
    Cheers mate

feel sorry for you bro but clubs have to play by the rules these days.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    feel sorry for you bro but clubs have to play by the rules these days.
    Unless it's Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea...etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Unless it's Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea...etc, etc.
    ....Queens Park Rangers, Derby....