+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does football still do it for You?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Does football still do it for You?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen_Blue View Post
    Cricket & darts are the only other sports I like.
    I love watching the darts on ITV4 and also the cycling on Eurosport. The one day Spring Classics have been brilliant this year.
    Can't wait to watch some cricket aswell at the Swalec.

Agree with some of the above but City still do it for me. Twenty eight games so far this season.

Love watching Wales too.

However I've got hardly any interest in the Premier League and rarely watch matches. I just don't identify with the glut of foreign players and the all absorbing greed of the clubs and players.

I only went down about 6 times in 14/15 and 8 time last season. But last November I got my interest back and bough a season ticket for the remaining games, and have seem 13 League and 1 FA Cup games since. I love it again now. I think the main factor was Warnock as I though OGS was completely useless and Slade and ~Trollope were boring, but Warnock has got a bit of passion back in the team and I think that makes a difference. I don't expect us to win every game or get promoted next year but i just enjoy seeing 90 minutes off football by watching my favourite team.