+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can anyone name this player? Or the year? Or even confirm it's definitely City?

Re: Can anyone name this player? Or the year? Or even confirm it's definitely City?

^^ Doh. Apols Charlie, you are quicker than I ;)

Re: Can anyone name this player? Or the year? Or even confirm it's definitely City?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Probably, but its locked in his vault somewhere..
    Just our luck. I bet there's a line in there 'saw Mullen in the snow with a black armband on'. Sheena Easton would know, I'll see if my son knows her kids.

If TLG was around, he could just tell us. Then we'd be done with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Probably, but its locked in his vault somewhere..
    Forget Prince, this timeless classic should help sort out who it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7rCetTHkUk

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Forget Prince, this timeless classic should help sort out who it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7rCetTHkUk
    Only thread on the board with its own theme tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    With no prompting, Phil said he's not 100% sure but reckons it's Chris Marustik.
    My lad hadn't seen or heard from Phil Brignull since this message so was surprised when he saw he had a text from him last night. It basically said 'Hi, hope you are well. See if your dad reckons it might be David Tong in that picture'. I said it can't be him because David Tong didn't get to play for City in the 'Allux' period so my lad told him and he replied 'what do I know?'.

Beef is the Pied Piper of this board, he's led posters into a cul-de-sac and is now taking former players too. Shame on him.