+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DISCOUNTED TICKETS DEAL for Mondays game. EX season tkt holders from 2009 to 2016

DISCOUNTED TICKETS DEAL for Mondays game. EX season tkt holders from 2009 to 2016

As heading states, the club are doing a deal for ex-season tickets holders, for Mondays game against Nottingham Forest.

Some details here, but phone or call for the club for full details.

Adults from £13

OAP's From £10

16/21 From £8

Juniors from £8

Family + child package in the family stand from £15

Go on peeps, you know it makes sense.

Couple of beers, chat to old mates, eat a horrible salmonella burger and some footie.

Gotta be better than mowing the lawn or painting that frigging fence

Re: DISCOUNTED TICKETS DEAL for Mondays game. EX season tkt holders from 2009 to 2016

Under Slade I missed many an opportunity to paint the frigging fence cos I went to the games.

Re: DISCOUNTED TICKETS DEAL for Mondays game. EX season tkt holders from 2009 to 2016

I don't suppose there will be any refunds for those of us (ex ST) who bought a Forest ticket before this was announced?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't suppose there will be any refunds for those of us (ex ST) who bought a Forest ticket before this was announced?
    Well a nice friendly club reaching out to the ex season tickets holders may be careful with a call into them, lets not pre judge , I would offer them perhaps a half price for the Newcastle game,if they had , with the late timing of this offer it does like not seem many of the lost tribe have responded though ??

Never an offer for current ST holders, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Never an offer for current ST holders, is there?
    There have been several offers for current ST holders this season and last season, friends for £5, kids for £1 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    There have been several offers for current ST holders this season and last season, friends for £5, kids for £1 etc.
    sons are grown up and are ST holders. My daughters don't like football.

I haven't got any friends

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    As heading states, the club are doing a deal for ex-season tickets holders, for Mondays game against Nottingham Forest.

Some details here, but phone or call for the club for full details.

Adults from £13

OAP's From £10

16/21 From £8

Juniors from £8

Family + child package in the family stand from £15

Go on peeps, you know it makes sense.

Couple of beers, chat to old mates, eat a horrible salmonella burger and some footie.

Gotta be better than mowing the lawn or painting that frigging fence
    Dim diolch I'm mowing the lawn

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Dim diolch I'm mowing the lawn
    OK nuge