+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE SCUM

THE SCUM

Really are scum and the paper should be closed down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728

Shocking and indefensible

Re: THE SCUM

I hate the sun and equally hate mckenzie, but that clearly wasn't intended to be racist. How likely is it that he knew Barkley had a Nigerian grandfather?
    The stereotypical crap about Liverpool is just typical mckenzie attention seeking though. People like him, Katie sour faced tory bitch and Piers moron exist for no other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I hate the sun and equally hate mckenzie, but that clearly wasn't intended to be racist. How likely is it that he knew Barkley had a Nigerian grandfather?
    The stereotypical crap about Liverpool is just typical mckenzie attention seeking though. People like him, Katie sour faced tory bitch and Piers moron exist for no other reason.
    Surely he knew about Barkley's Nigerian back ground. It was hardly a dark kept secret.
    I remember reading an article a few years back about him having the choice of playing for England or Nigeria.

Scum paper.it peddles hate.The Mail and Express are just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Surely he knew about Barkley's Nigerian back ground. It was hardly a dark kept secret.
    I remember reading an article a few years back about him having the choice of playing for England or Nigeria.
    This was the first I'd heard about it and it's hardly visible to look at him so tend to agree on that front with Bazza.

I'm not the biggest fan of the scousers but that article is shocking. They're hardly trying to build bridges are they!

Our press are the worst in the world surely and totally abuse their "power"

And if he did, how likely is it that he would have used the gorilla comparison. As I said I cannot bear the man but I don't think even he would be that stupid.

I didn't know he was mixed race.

I think papers should have a responsibility to produce well researched articles rather than cheap, judgemental and playing on stereotypes that the sun and metro give.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I didn't know he was mixed race.

I think papers should have a responsibility to produce well researched articles rather than cheap, judgemental and playing on stereotypes that the sun and metro give.
    I also wonder if the 'journalist' actually knew about the Nigerian Grandfather.

But the tone is still hateful and small minded. And attention seeking.
    People should not be rewarded for such sh1t, nor should it become 'the norm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I also wonder if the 'journalist' actually knew about the Nigerian Grandfather.

But the tone is still hateful and small minded. And attention seeking.
    People should not be rewarded for such sh1t, nor should it become 'the norm'.
    Hasn't it already become the norm in these rags?

This is news to me

Talking Re: THE SCUM

The Sun has made a decent move and suspended this scumbag. Hopefully, for good.

It really is a sad indictment on the UK that this and the Daily Fail are still allowed to operate. Visitors to the country who unluckily pick these up must simply be sad for us.

I'd hope that Wales can be excluded from such pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    It really is a sad indictment on the UK that this and the Daily Fail are still allowed to operate. Visitors to the country who unluckily pick these up must simply be sad for us.

I'd hope that Wales can be excluded from such pity.
    They're allowed to operate because there are enough braindead arseholes in the UK who want to read their bile. They are also allowed to spread propaganda on behalf of a right wing government so it's hardly likely to be shut down.

Spot on Mr Half A Bee

The Sun have suspended him.

Though obviously they didn't think there was much wrong with the article in the first place as they ran it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Scum paper.it peddles hate.The Mail and Express are just as bad.
    Spot on bring back the Sunday Sport and it's in depth investigation journalism

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Really are scum and the paper should be closed down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39601728

Shocking and indefensible
    Didn't read your link but you have a choice, just don't read it

Racist. Reported to Police and FBI

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    And if he did, how likely is it that he would have used the gorilla comparison. As I said I cannot bear the man but I don't think even he would be that stupid.
    When you put it like that Barry it is unlikely that he didn't know, but still it amazes me that he didn't.
    Good to see that the tosser as been suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Racist. Reported to Police and FBI
    I though I might have got away with that one

Poor, lazy journalism yes. But it's intent wasn't to be racist. I think it's been picked up because it's a slur on Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The Sun has made a decent move and suspended this scumbag. Hopefully, for good.
    There is absolutely nothing decent about the Sun newspaper, their employees or the Murdochs.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Poor, lazy journalism yes. But it's intent wasn't to be racist. I think it's been picked up because it's a slur on Liverpool.
    You are joking? Aren't you?

Banned

The faux outrage is strong in this thread.
    Tbh I didn't realise there were so many sun and Mail readers on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    The faux outrage is strong in this thread.
    Tbh I didn't realise there were so many sun and Mail readers on this board.
    I don't detect any 'faux outrage' at all. Some people have a moral compass.
    You will be glad of that fact - one day.