+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga on his way out.

Manga on his way out.

Re: Manga on his way out.

While he seems to have had a solid game today, to me he looked clumsy and was often caught out of position last Saturday.

Often injured, if we can get a good price for him, he should be sold

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    While he seems to have had a solid game today, to me he looked clumsy and was often caught out of position last Saturday.

Often injured, if we can get a good price for him, he should be sold
    Think he's out of contract in the summer so we won't be getting any fee for him.

He is a classy player when his mind is on the game - and he has pace which we really lack at the back (possibly Bennett apart). It was noticeable today that Bruno stayed back for corners and free kicks (until after Wednesday scored) to stop any breaks. He was yards faster than the Wednesday attackers and mopped up most of the danger all afternoon.

It was always a long shot that Bruno would sign a new, reduced contract - despite Warnock's best mind games. If he leaves we won't find anyone with the same skill, pace and timing to replace him. We will get someone who is affordable, and maybe less injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think his agent and the players minds were made up many moons ago , probaly his destination is known.

Warnock does his usually good PR job knowing when he goes it will allow three/two in , if his wage rumour are to belived .

I'm not totally in the, keep him at all cost camp , doesn't deliver enough game time for me in a league that needs a settled back two.