+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Way to an Independent and Prosperous Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Way to an Independent and Prosperous Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Because the other option is to just continue as we are; a sickly nation, an afterthought to those in power, collecting the scraps.

this sums up the other sign of the nationalist, the glass 1/2 empty syndrome, always blaming every problem on someone else

I used to be a nationalist, always voted Plaid, then i moved away from Wales and realised, the English dont really hate the Welsh, they dont see them as the poor relative, The Welsh have a " poor old us, we are always hard done by " mentality , that is the issue that needs to be changed then maybe independence will follow

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The Welsh have a " poor old us, we are always hard done by " mentality
    Oooohhh, careful with the bullying now.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this sums up the other sign of the nationalist, the glass 1/2 empty syndrome, always blaming every problem on someone else

I used to be a nationalist, always voted Plaid, then i moved away from Wales and realised, the English dont really hate the Welsh, they dont see them as the poor relative, The Welsh have a " poor old us, we are always hard done by " mentality , that is the issue that needs to be changed then maybe independence will follow
    Will be unpalatable to some but true.Independence though-no thanks!!