+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones of Infowars in court

Alex Jones of Infowars in court

Alex Jones is in a custody court at the moment, and his lawyer has said that on television he's playing a character and is a performance artiste. Lots of his proclamations in the last couple of years have been repeated on here by various posters. But no mention of this interesting development on the board so far? That's very strange...

Re: Alex Jones of Infowars in court

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Alex Jones is in a custody court at the moment, and his lawyer has said that on television he's playing a character and is a performance artiste. Lots of his proclamations in the last couple of years have been repeated on here by various posters. But no mention of this interesting development on the board so far? That's very strange...
    Perhaps they are at the game ?

Blog Entries

Yes he's an actor, and not a very good one at that, his face just says 'Liar' every time I look at him.

He's in a new film 'AMERIGEDDON' 'A true story that just hasn't happened yet'
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/amerigedd...-coming-chaos/

"Imagine this: In the not-so-distant future, a large-scale electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack on the U.S. energy grid wipes out all power in the country. Electronic devices cease to function. No more phones. No Internet. No TV. Credit cards become useless as the entire banking system grinds to a halt. Food, water and mere survival become every person’s primary concerns."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yes he's an actor, and not a very good one at that, his face just says 'Liar' every time I look at him.

He's in a new film 'AMERIGEDDON' 'A true story that just hasn't happened yet'
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/amerigedd...-coming-chaos/

"Imagine this: In the not-so-distant future, a large-scale electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack on the U.S. energy grid wipes out all power in the country. Electronic devices cease to function. No more phones. No Internet. No TV. Credit cards become useless as the entire banking system grinds to a halt. Food, water and mere survival become every person’s primary concerns."

I've stopping looking at his stuff, really annoys me when he has a guest on but, persistently interrupts and talks over his guest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I've stopping looking at his stuff, really annoys me when he has a guest on but, persistently interrupts and talks over his guest.
    The man is an idiot, I've always said he's a shill, never liked or trusted him, especially after watching him on the bbc making us all look bad by acting like a complete moron, why would anyone want to pay him to do that?

He's no David Icke is he

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's no David Icke is he
    Beware of false prophets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's no David Icke is he

I know he's a nuter but i can listen through his stuff, his pronunciation of Human to yuman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I know he's a nuter but i can listen through his stuff, his pronunciation of Human to yuman
    I don't mind listening to him but he's controlled too imo, even though it looked bad for him at the the time he still made his name on the bbc, he does speak quite a bit of truth but has no credibility to anyone else. That's by design.

Beware of false prophets.
    You been shopping in Tesco's again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You been shopping in Tesco's again?
    Tony wont be happy with you, it's TESCO

Goodness me, that's a surprise. Alex Jones has said pizzagate was a total lie and he's apologised completely for his role.

Lucky no one on here was buying into that bollocks, eh? Apart from...

Blog Entries

Goodness me, that's a surprise. Alex Jones has said pizzagate was a total lie and he's apologised completely for his role.

Lucky no one on here was buying into that bollocks, eh? Apart from...
    As I said before 'The fake epidemic of fake news' the man is a **** imo and has stitched up every genuine truther out there, that's how controlled opposition works, they feed you truth sandwiches (lies in between truth), it's not hard to see how people got sucked in to it though as there have been loads of child abuse stories in the news to help feed the flames.

making us all look bad
    Who's us? What movement is this?

As I said before 'The fake epidemic of fake news' the man is a **** imo and has stitched up every genuine truther out there, that's how controlled opposition works, they feed you truth sandwiches (lies in between truth), it's not hard to see how people got sucked in to it though as there have been loads of child abuse stories in the news to help feed the flames.
    What is a truther? What truths have been uncovered?

Isn't that a lie sandwich?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Who's us? What movement is this?
    You know, nut jobs like me.

Isn't that a lie sandwich?
    Yeah you could call it that too I guess, I just figured that if the truth is the 2 bits of bread that's why we call it a sandwich regardless of the filling, but I'm easy, you can call it what you like.

Banned

"Truthers"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    "Truthers"
    I should have put 'Insert the name of your choice' because I really couldn't give a shit what people call me, you should know that by now, you have called me all of them.

Banned

I should have put 'Insert the name of your choice' because I really couldn't give a shit what people call me, you should know that by now, you have called me all of them.

I'm almost certain I've never called you a c0ckwomble

Certainly not a truther. Aren't these the ones making all sorts of spurious claims about 9/11. You know, the Government employing thousands of people to murder 3,000 of their own citizens just for the New World Order.

Blog Entries

Certainly not a truther. Aren't these the ones making all sorts of spurious claims about 9/11. You know, the Government employing thousands of people to murder 3,000 of their own citizens just for the New World Order.
    Like you care who's lying and who isn't.

Four known to be hijacked planes flew around the most protected airspace on the planet for between 30 and 90 minutes without being challenged/intercepted/blown out of the sky by the most advanced military forces in the world, and three skyscrapers, one of which wasn't struck by anything, fell into their own footprints in a manner never before seen in human history. And you don't believe the US government allowed it to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Four known to be hijacked planes flew around the most protected airspace on the planet for between 30 and 90 minutes without being challenged/intercepted/blown out of the sky by the most advanced military forces in the world, and three skyscrapers, one of which wasn't struck by anything, fell into their own footprints in a manner never before seen in human history. And you don't believe the US government allowed it to happen?

a) How come no one has spilled the beans?
    b) What did the US Government have to gain from the murder of 3000 people?