+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

I was disappointed not to see a bit of Mark Harris today. He was just about to be brought but then Gunnar scored and he was sent back to the bench.

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I was disappointed not to see a bit of Mark Harris today. He was just about to be brought but then Gunnar scored and he was sent back to the bench.
    Warnock should make him stand on the sideline more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    If anything the game happened in the wrong order for him as the first 65 minutes of parks football would have even encouraged Slade to bring on the kids yet Gunnarson's goal sparked something where the two teams wanted to compete. Even then it was still disappointing that he didn't get his chance; I can't see him being risked in the Newcastle or Huddersfield games which only leaves one left this year.

The only change I maybe would have altered was Ralls on for Pilkington and bring on Harris instead but otherwise Warnock got his right today.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    If anything the game happened in the wrong order for him as the first 65 minutes of parks football would have even encouraged Slade to bring on the kids yet Gunnarson's goal sparked something where the two teams wanted to compete. Even then it was still disappointing that he didn't get his chance; I can't see him being risked in the Newcastle or Huddersfield games which only leaves one left this year.

The only change I maybe would have altered was Ralls on for Pilkington and bring on Harris instead but otherwise Warnock got his right today.
    Haven't you heard it's all changed, we can't play the youngsters because of league integrity . That's why certain posters don't comment on the subject.