+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Harris......never tries to beat his man instead passes inside to one of their players, he's had enough chances time to offload him
    I thought he did well when he set up Gunnarson today.

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I thought he did well when he set up Gunnarson today.
    One tidy pass, and he hardly set him up he was 25 yards out

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    One tidy pass, and he hardly set him up he was 25 yards out
    And his pass was deflected by a defender the pass was never meant for Gunnarsson, just saw the highlights

I can't understand why Whitts was taken off when Halford came on. Any of Pilks, Harris or Hoilett could have gone off instead. To me , Harris flatters to deceive and a few times he couldn't be arsed to chase back,when he lost the ball. I'm not Morrisons biggest fan but thought he had a really solid game game today. Still haven't seen anything Halford offers to want him in the team next season.