+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Banned

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    If anything the game happened in the wrong order for him as the first 65 minutes of parks football would have even encouraged Slade to bring on the kids yet Gunnarson's goal sparked something where the two teams wanted to compete. Even then it was still disappointing that he didn't get his chance; I can't see him being risked in the Newcastle or Huddersfield games which only leaves one left this year.

The only change I maybe would have altered was Ralls on for Pilkington and bring on Harris instead but otherwise Warnock got his right today.
    Haven't you heard it's all changed, we can't play the youngsters because of league integrity . That's why certain posters don't comment on the subject.

Re: Pilks = dross; Morrison = embarrassingly slow; Harris = abysmal; Gunnars = exceptional

Harris had a very poor game but I think he deserves to be afforded some slack seeing as he's still cemnting himself in the 1st team and was just an off day that any player can have. What impressed me was he didn't give up and shy away from the ball even when things weren't working. We've seen how good he can be at times particurlaly against Ipswich, I think he still deserves his chance.

Agree its time for Pilks to go, not good enough even oin the rare occassion he is fit. Surely a top earner too so maybe cut him from the wage bill to allow us to try and keep Manga?

Morrison has been very solid since Warnock came in but it was a good job Manga was covering with his pace yesterday because he doesn't cope against fast players at all. I do think if we can keep Manga then a partnership with him and Bamba would be a force to be reckoned with! Gunnar or Bamba for captain then!

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Morrison gets criticised regardless. Apart from once in the 1st half when he was slow to react to a through ball, he was pretty faultless, and put his body on the line a few times in the second half.

He's not the greatest centre half but he's far better that Ben Turner was - and he played in a promotion side and the Premiership,,
    I tend to agree the SM get stick regardless but better than Turner? Thats a big call? Turner and Huds kept 19 clean sheets and we pissed the champ. Many of us believe if we had kept them together wed have survived in the prem. i see Turner has played nearly 40 games for burton this season and theyve conceded less goals than us? That lookssome achievement for a club of that size!! Its stretching it to think Sean would manage a better transition from Cardiff to Burton ?