+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

Re: It's started.....NHS first

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Spooky or what - the NHS is being hit with a ransomware attack.

Now the problem is - once something like this is on the network - then due to probable poor security between hospital computer systems - it will probably spread. Lots of NHS system communicate with each other - with little or no checking.

The next problem the NHS will find is that ransomware is very hard to remove - depending on how the malware was written. A script that encrypts a hard drive and has control over the computer - it is usually quicker to either format and reinstall from a backup. That's if backups have been taken
    If only the NHS had been privatised, none of this would have happened.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-05-17 at 16:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If only the NHS had been privatised, none of this would have happened.
    It wasn't just an attack on the NHS - it was a worldwide attack on computer systems.

Feck, I just booked Sunday lunch out. Sigh ..
    It seems like a poor reason to ring up and cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Feck, I just booked Sunday lunch out. Sigh ..
    It seems like a poor reason to ring up and cancel.
    I wouldn't bother to cancel, mate. Give it 'till this time tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I wouldn't bother to cancel, mate. Give it 'till this time tomorrow.

Always good to save a little time ahead of Armageddon.

Re: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

Organ, I always knew you were a nutter but you have surpassed yourself now. One minute you are telling us the world is going to end tomorrow and the next you are giving us tips for the Eurovision Song Contest - I've not watched that since that silly slapper in bare feet was on. Talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous. I've been reading your posts, off and on (mainly off), for at least a decade and although I agree with most of your political observations when I read your posts I still get the uneasy feeling that you are posting nude under a tin foil hat. Sort yourself out.

Re: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

Bloddy hell just put a tenner on Trumps Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Organ, I always knew you were a nutter but you have surpassed yourself now. One minute you are telling us the world is going to end tomorrow and the next you are giving us tips for the Eurovision Song Contest - I've not watched that since that silly slapper in bare feet was on. Talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous. I've been reading your posts, off and on (mainly off), for at least a decade and although I agree with most of your political observations when I read your posts I still get the uneasy feeling that you are posting nude under a tin foil hat. Sort yourself out.
    Scurrilous stuff! I'd contact my brief about the possibility of making a slander compo claim but I doubt you can against someone with Stage 9 Alzheimer's.

My doom antenna isn't twitching one bit which likely means nowt will happen tomorrow. I've been preparing for worldwide financial upheaval in 2018 for quite a few years now and have grown tired of spending so many hours in the attic or under the sink unit.

Only an hour to go now.

I take it everyone is absurdly drunk and smearing dog shit on their neighbour's BMW, like myself?

Ok guys this is it. Just preparing my last "condemned man's" meal (steak & chips), and then I'm going to bid farewell to friends and family. It was nice meeting you guys, and I hope to see you all in the afterlife

Blog Entries

Ok guys this is it. Just preparing my last "condemned man's" meal (steak & chips), and then I'm going to bid farewell to friends and family. It was nice meeting you guys, and I hope to see you all in the afterlife
    There's an afterlife? oh ffs, how do I opt out?

I've just saved time by not circling the a date in my diary, but instead throwing it in the bin.
    Ah- that reminds me, I must remember to put the bins out on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    There's an afterlife? oh ffs, how do I opt out?
    See you there around midnight

Blog Entries

See you there around midnight
    Shall I bring my decks for the after(life) party?

Shall I bring my decks for the after(life) party?

Blog Entries

Are you bringing Anthony with you?
    Who's Anthony?

Who's Anthony?
    What?

What?
    It's technically the 14th there, but NK have just launched a ballistic missile.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    It's technically the 14th there, but NK have just launched a ballistic missile.
    Was just going to say that.
    https://www.rt.com/news/388278-nkore...ic-projectile/

Kim Jong-Un got his missile to fly 430 miles. What will be the Donald's response? He'll look weak if he only jawbones.

Drank all the booze (didn't want it to go to waste), currently got a huge headache, what time is all going to be over?

Who won?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Who won?
    Ah, I see you made it out alive too

Blog Entries

Ah, I see you made it out alive too
    We are in purgatory, you have a lot of expiating to do sunshine.