+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

World War 3: Nuke war will explode on ‘THIS’ date - and it’s just DAYS away
    A "MESSENGER of God" who accurately predicted the major events leading up to World War 3 has sensationally revealed the exact day war will begin. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...a-China-May-13

The self-proclaimed "supernatural being" has revealed to Daily Star Online his visions and study of the Bible and prophecies has resulted in a date on which the nuclear war will fall.

Clairvoyant Horacio Villegas envisioned Donald Trump becoming US president as far back as 2015, predicting he would become the “illuminati king” who will “bring the world into WW3”

Chillingly he also prophesied the leader would attack Syria – which later happened following a chemical attack – and that it would bring Russia, North Korea and China into the conflict.

And just days ago the Catholic follower, who lives in Texas, US, had a “dream” in which “I saw balls of fire falling from the sky and hitting the Earth”.

He told how “people everywhere were running around trying to hide from this destruction,” and that: “I believe these were symbolic of the nuclear missiles that will fall on cities and people throughout the world.”

Now the truth-seeker, who claims God has “kept me single, and with no children just to focus on his message to the people” has come up with D-Day.

It will fall, he says, on the 100th anniversary of the visitation of Our Lady of Fatima – the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus – which is May 13.

This was the day, according to the Catholic faith, that Our Lady visited a village in Portugal to warn people that if her requests to convert Russia to the faith were not followed, God would use the country to wreak havoc on the world.

She warned: “Russia will spread her errors throughout the world raising up wars and persecutions against the Church, the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.

It is said Our Lady visited the same village in Portugal on six occasions, and on her last visitation on October 13, 1917, she announced: “The war is going to end, and the soldiers will soon return to their homes.”

Horacio believes this October date to be the day World War 3 ends, but warns it will be too late for many.

He told us: “The main message that people need to know in order be prepared is that between May 13th and October 13 2017, this war will occur and be over with much devastation, shock and death!”

The truth-seeker told us that before that day, however, a major “false flag” will take place that “will be very very devastating”, and he also has a time range for this.

He warns that this occasion – which sees attacks carried out to spark conflicts based on false information – will takes place between April 13 and May 13, and that as well as Syria, North Korea will also be involved.

He told us: “The reason I feel the coming false flag might be during this Holy Week is because just as Christ suffered on a Good Friday at one time, the world is about to enter its Good Friday moment as well and it would fit in God’s timeline as to the start of this dark period in human period in human history that this war would be sparked near Good Friday 2017.”

Horacio, who has published a series of books over the last 12 years on his claims, told Daily Star Online he believes the chemical attack in Syria was a false flag by the USA, adding that it “just so happened to occur days after John McCain visited the area”.

He added in his blog North Korea will be next on the USA’s hit-list, saying: “Russia is already being baited into war through Syria, just as the zionists were seeking and China will be baited through North Korea.”

The Roman Catholic follower told Daily Star Online he has also used prophets in his studies, including Nostradamus, who was a French physician and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become widely famous.

Among Nostradamus’ prophecies is: “Mabus will soon die, then will come, a horrible undoing of people and animals, at once one will see vengeance, one hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.”

Horacio says having long suspected “Mabus might be Obama”, “it could now be the president of Syria, Assad, as there is now talk that Trump will target Assad for removal.

“If Assad is bombed and killed, this could very much fulfil this prophecy because afterwards all hell would break loose.”

Despite publishing his books for over 10 years, Horatio told us he has “been trying to get the word out (of WW3) for years, but most people doubted these things”.

He added: “Last September I even sent out copies of my books to Catholic bishops and cardinals in an attempt to warn them so that they could warn the people, and they ignored me too!

“But, 15 months before Trump won, I wrote that Trump was being set up to win and would win in August of 2015.

“No one believed me then, until it happened.”

Re: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

The Final of this year's Britain's Got Talent is scheduled for the first week of June. If it's cancelled because of a few low-flying nukes I'll be royally pissed off.

Re: World War 3 to begin on May 13, 2017 (circle the date in your diaries, folks).

The May 13 prediction is looking better by the hour.

US deploys two more Aircraft Carriers to N Korea - http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31851/61/

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week. According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

USS Carl Vinson, surrounded by a fleet of US warships, was sent by Washington toward the Korean Peninsula in the beginning of April.

While details are scarce, and we would urge confirmation from US-based sources, Yonhap also reports that according to the government source the operation of three aircraft carriers in the same location is unusual, and demonstrates the US commitment to North Korea. Other sources said the Trump administration is demonstrating deterrence by acting on its behalf. "We expect it to be completely different from the previous administration."

On Sunday, Pyongyang launched an unidentified projectile, but the test reportedly failed. South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) stated that the attempted launch was conducted from the area near North Korea's eastern port city of Sinpo, but likely ended in a failure.

The most recent map showing key US naval deployments around the globe is shown below.

Cheers I'm going to take a weeks leave to watch the fireworks on the one sided media new channels as I can't think for myself.

You may or may not be interested to know that for WW 2 in the UK conscription was for males aged 18-45 providing they were fit and not working in a reserved occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You may or may not be interested to know that for WW 2 in the UK conscription was for males aged 18-45 providing they were fit and not working in a reserved occupation.
    I'm ready and willing , having survived away trips in the 80's to away games at Pompey, Leeds, Millwall.

This May 13 prediction seems like it's going to bomb big time (sorry for the pun). Of course, making a formal declaration of war is very old hat. For the fella to be proved correct it would take a consensus amongst experts to look back to say yes that event/incident was the catalyst that begun WW3.

This May 13 prediction seems like it's going to bomb big time (sorry for the pun). Of course, making a formal declaration of war is very old hat. For the fella to be proved correct it would take a consensus amongst experts to look back to say yes that event/incident was the catalyst that begun WW3.
    Thank feck for that.

Off on my holidays on Monday- the last thing I need to be worrying about is radiation poisoning.

Shame that your 100% record of predicting the end of the world has finally hit the skids.

"God kept me single"

Yeah, alright mate. That's your excuse & your sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Shame that your 100% record of predicting the end of the world has finally hit the skids.
    Pretty sure he predicted it last October as well.

He's like a shit doomsday clock.

Hold on, it's not May 13 yet!

You're quite right there but it did look a little bit like someone making their excuses a few posts back.

Nope.

And Chelsea aren't champions yet....

You're quite right there but it did look a little bit like someone making their excuses a few posts back.
    It doesn't need to be something spectacular like 9-11. It could be a behind-the-scenes move which is the spark that none of us learn of until months or years later such as the USA refusing China's demand to remove the THAAD missile system from South Korea, as an example.

It doesn't need to be something spectacular like 9-11. It could be a behind-the-scenes move which is the spark that none of us learn of until months or years later such as the USA refusing China's demand to remove the THAAD missile system from South Korea, as an example.
    But traditionally there is a declaration of war involved.

World War 3: Nuke war will explode on ‘THIS’ date - and it’s just DAYS away
    A "MESSENGER of God" who accurately predicted the major events leading up to World War 3 has sensationally revealed the exact day war will begin. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...a-China-May-13

The self-proclaimed "supernatural being" has revealed to Daily Star Online his visions and study of the Bible and prophecies has resulted in a date on which the nuclear war will fall.

Clairvoyant Horacio Villegas envisioned Donald Trump becoming US president as far back as 2015, predicting he would become the “illuminati king” who will “bring the world into WW3”

Chillingly he also prophesied the leader would attack Syria – which later happened following a chemical attack – and that it would bring Russia, North Korea and China into the conflict.

And just days ago the Catholic follower, who lives in Texas, US, had a “dream” in which “I saw balls of fire falling from the sky and hitting the Earth”.

He told how “people everywhere were running around trying to hide from this destruction,” and that: “I believe these were symbolic of the nuclear missiles that will fall on cities and people throughout the world.”

Now the truth-seeker, who claims God has “kept me single, and with no children just to focus on his message to the people” has come up with D-Day.

It will fall, he says, on the 100th anniversary of the visitation of Our Lady of Fatima – the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus – which is May 13.

This was the day, according to the Catholic faith, that Our Lady visited a village in Portugal to warn people that if her requests to convert Russia to the faith were not followed, God would use the country to wreak havoc on the world.

She warned: “Russia will spread her errors throughout the world raising up wars and persecutions against the Church, the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.

It is said Our Lady visited the same village in Portugal on six occasions, and on her last visitation on October 13, 1917, she announced: “The war is going to end, and the soldiers will soon return to their homes.”

Horacio believes this October date to be the day World War 3 ends, but warns it will be too late for many.

He told us: “The main message that people need to know in order be prepared is that between May 13th and October 13 2017, this war will occur and be over with much devastation, shock and death!”

The truth-seeker told us that before that day, however, a major “false flag” will take place that “will be very very devastating”, and he also has a time range for this.

He warns that this occasion – which sees attacks carried out to spark conflicts based on false information – will takes place between April 13 and May 13, and that as well as Syria, North Korea will also be involved.

He told us: “The reason I feel the coming false flag might be during this Holy Week is because just as Christ suffered on a Good Friday at one time, the world is about to enter its Good Friday moment as well and it would fit in God’s timeline as to the start of this dark period in human period in human history that this war would be sparked near Good Friday 2017.”

Horacio, who has published a series of books over the last 12 years on his claims, told Daily Star Online he believes the chemical attack in Syria was a false flag by the USA, adding that it “just so happened to occur days after John McCain visited the area”.

He added in his blog North Korea will be next on the USA’s hit-list, saying: “Russia is already being baited into war through Syria, just as the zionists were seeking and China will be baited through North Korea.”

The Roman Catholic follower told Daily Star Online he has also used prophets in his studies, including Nostradamus, who was a French physician and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become widely famous.

Among Nostradamus’ prophecies is: “Mabus will soon die, then will come, a horrible undoing of people and animals, at once one will see vengeance, one hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.”

Horacio says having long suspected “Mabus might be Obama”, “it could now be the president of Syria, Assad, as there is now talk that Trump will target Assad for removal.

“If Assad is bombed and killed, this could very much fulfil this prophecy because afterwards all hell would break loose.”

Despite publishing his books for over 10 years, Horatio told us he has “been trying to get the word out (of WW3) for years, but most people doubted these things”.

He added: “Last September I even sent out copies of my books to Catholic bishops and cardinals in an attempt to warn them so that they could warn the people, and they ignored me too!

“But, 15 months before Trump won, I wrote that Trump was being set up to win and would win in August of 2015.

“No one believed me then, until it happened.”
    Welcome back Truthpaste

There is no way that WWIII will start on Euro vision song contest day, Juncker will not be denied. I don't think it's far away however!!!.

Speaking of tomorrow's super exciting Eurovision Song Contest Final, after careful consideration I bet on Romania to finish in the top 5 at 3-1 with Paddy Power. It's the same odds at Betfair. The song is so unusual (and frankly, shite) that it's bound to do well. Here it is:

Blog Entries

"Hospital computers across England shut down by cyberattack, reports of hackers demanding ransom"
    https://www.rt.com/uk/388115-nhs-hos...-cyber-attack/

I've cleared my diary for tomorrow, got the beers, pizza and popcorn in, are I'm ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "Hospital computers across England shut down by cyberattack, reports of hackers demanding ransom"
    https://www.rt.com/uk/388115-nhs-hos...-cyber-attack/
    Pesky Russians again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've cleared my diary for tomorrow, got the beers, pizza and popcorn in, are I'm ready to go.
    What time shall I get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Pesky Russians again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What time shall I get there?

you cant really imagine gluey eating pizza n drinking beer can you, he's probably holed up in a home made nuclear bunker eating beans with the extractor fan on full

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you cant really imagine gluey eating pizza n drinking beer can you, he's probably holed up in a home made nuclear bunker eating beans with the extractor fan on full
    If he has any sense he will have plenty of this.