Coming on ch4 plus one now

Re: The super orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    It's "CUMIN"

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Is that one of those Marvel things? Hopefully it's better than the Iron Fist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Is that one of those Marvel things? Hopefully it's better than the Iron Fist.
    There was none of that in it.

My mrs had an orgasm once. I was at the football at the time so I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    My mrs had an orgasm once. I was at the football at the time so I missed it.
    Women take ages at absolutely everything. If my missus comes food shopping with me it takes twice as long and costs about £30 extra. The food bins are also fuller these weeks as it all gets chucked away.

Getting ready to go out, add a bloody hour onto your preparation time lads. I can get showered, shaved, dressed in 20-30 minutes. For her it's a good 90 minutes.

Orgasms are no different. I can get done during an ad break or a few minutes into an xvideo clip. For the missus it takes, on average, 12 years. We've been married 12 years, so you do the maths.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    Women take ages at absolutely everything. If my missus comes food shopping with me it takes twice as long and costs about £30 extra. The food bins are also fuller these weeks as it all gets chucked away.
    This.