+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Real Madrid = Cheating *****

Real Madrid = Cheating *****

End of story

Re: Real Madrid = Cheating *****

As much as I would like to see Bale lifting the trophy in Cardiff, I cannot stand to see a team progress in such dubious circumstances.

Bad decisions both ways tbf just Bayern got much the worst it. I think the refs are to blame. They might get favoured by refs in la liga but I don't think so I'm champions league

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    End of story
    It does leave a bit of an unsavoury taste in the mouth.
    What I would say is perhaps if the ties had been reversed with BM playing at home in the second leg, they may have had the rub of the green.

Either way, some poor decisions going their way, particular the crucial goal, Ronaldo's second. The lino was dead in line and just has to spot the offside.
    6-3 was hugely flattering but glad RM won.

Casemiro may as well have run around with a hatchet all night ffs.
    Criminal refereeing all night

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Bad decisions both ways tbf just Bayern got much the worst it. I think the refs are to blame. They might get favoured by refs in la liga but I don't think so I'm champions league
    Really?

As great as Barca's comeback was against PSG, the help they got from the ref was laughable.

I don't know how Ronaldo does it. He is blatantly not what he was and some of his play last night was laughably bad.

Then he just instinctively knows where/how to score.

That decision though was horrendous for Vidal's second yellow. Haven't seen the other decisions.

Ref was bad, but I don't think RM cheated...

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I don't know how Ronaldo does it. He is blatantly not what he was and some of his play last night was laughably bad.

Then he just instinctively knows where/how to score.

That decision though was horrendous for Vidal's second yellow. Haven't seen the other decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

To be fair, you can accept that some decisions are hard to call for referees - often what looks like a foul in real time turns out to be a great tackle with a second look. On that basis you can understand the ref getting the red card wrong if he sees it as a foul.

However the lack of cards for Casemiro and the failure to see an obvious offside points to preferential treatment for Madrid. The only positive is that the spotlight will be firmly on tonight's Barca game and you can bet that the referee will be doing his utmost not to attract any more unwanted attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    To be fair, you can accept that some decisions are hard to call for referees - often what looks like a foul in real time turns out to be a great tackle with a second look. On that basis you can understand the ref getting the red card wrong if he sees it as a foul.

However the lack of cards for Casemiro and the failure to see an obvious offside points to preferential treatment for Madrid. The only positive is that the spotlight will be firmly on tonight's Barca game and you can bet that the referee will be doing his utmost not to attract any more unwanted attention.
    Whilst the 2nd Madrid goal and the red were awful decisions neither Bayern goal should have stood, the first was never a penalty, clear Robben dive, the second was offside despite being an OG. Right team went through despite the controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

How long ago was Barca PSG at the Nou Camp? Barca or Real fans criticising the other side for diving or profiteering off dubious calls is very rich.