+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 61

Thread: I am voting Labour

  1. #1

    I am voting Labour

    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet

  2. #2
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,506
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I am voting Labour

    No shit?
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  3. #3

    Re: I am voting Labour

    I am a creature of habit

  4. #4

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am a creature of habit
    Dirty ones.

  5. #5

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Same here. You could offer me ten million pounds to vote Tory and I would tell you where to stick the dosh.

  6. #6

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Dirty ones.
    Valid

  7. #7

    Re: I am voting Labour

    If I thought voting libdem would scupper the tory shit-bags I would do a tactical vote but where I live there is no chance of anything but blue again sadly.

  8. #8

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet


    We may not know yet where we're going, but we've already left where we've been

  9. #9

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    If I thought voting libdem would scupper the tory shit-bags I would do a tactical vote but where I live there is no chance of anything but blue again sadly.
    Same here so I will vote Labour.

  10. #10

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    If I thought voting libdem would scupper the tory shit-bags I would do a tactical vote but where I live there is no chance of anything but blue again sadly.
    I live in a safe red seat, but will be voting Lib Dem. They didn't even save their deposit last time out.

  11. #11

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Same here so I will vote Labour.
    Same here

  12. #12
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,506
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Same here. You could offer me ten million pounds to vote Tory and I would tell you where to stick the dosh.
    If voting changed anything they wouldn't let you do it, take the ten mill and give it to the homeless.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  13. #13

    Re: I am voting Labour

    I will vote with my head, not emotions or tradition.

    Haven't at this stage decided where though .

  14. #14

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    If voting changed anything they wouldn't let you do it, take the ten mill and give it to the homeless.
    Haha. Good response Mrs DJ😀

  15. #15

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Bet you voted for Tony Blair to?? Like so many people I know who thought he was great too......
    Don't get me wrong I quite like Corbyn and the Tories have always been out fir themselves not the people.
    But it's Blair that has ****ed this world up aswe know it....him and bush....

  16. #16

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bet you voted for Tony Blair to?? Like so many people I know who thought he was great too......
    Don't get me wrong I quite like Corbyn and the Tories have always been out fir themselves not the people.
    But it's Blair that has ****ed this world up aswe know it....him and bush....
    If the Tories had been in power in 2003 do you think they would have failed to back Bush? I don't think so.
    The likes of Murdoch and the hard right press need to be held to account too along with weak politicians on both sides of the house

  17. #17

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Labour init butt. Baaaaa baaaaaaa

  18. #18

    Re: I am voting Labour

    The thought of corbyn and abbott running this country sends shivers down my spine. I'd rather vote green, than that shower of shit

  19. #19

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    You would vote Labour even if Jeremy Corbyn had just killed your kids - nothing like a man so narrow minded that they will never change their mind.

    Jeremy Corbyn went to a grammar school.... and yet he is opposed to them. His son also went, but I think that was JC's wife over ruling him....

  20. #20

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I live in a safe red seat, but will be voting Lib Dem. They didn't even save their deposit last time out.
    Sadly, there is no longer a "red seat" that is safe anymore.

  21. #21

    Re: I am voting Labour

    A big Tory victory will hasten Corbyn's resignation as leader of the Labour party, which could make them more electable in 5 years time.
    Still wouldn't vote Tory.

  22. #22

    Re: I am voting Labour

    I'm a life-long Labour voter, would never vote Tory in a million years.
    But something worries me about Jeremy.
    Hopefully he'll resign after the result.

  23. #23

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I'm a life-long Labour voter, would never vote Tory in a million years.
    But something worries me about Jeremy.
    Hopefully he'll resign after the result.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...ource=facebook

    This may help you.

  24. #24

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Haha. Good response Mrs DJ😀
    The last election cost the public purse 100 million not a moan from any party ,lol.

  25. #25

    Re: I am voting Labour

    I like his politics and he seems like a decent bloke, but Corbyn has got to go as he's simply not a leader. It seems almost a certainty that the tories will win a landslide and Corbyn will walk anyway and Labour can elect a new leader this summer to unify the party and build up the fight for the next election.

    But I hate the fact that Cardiff North is tory. It'll only take a swing of around 2,000 votes to get rid of Craig Williams, the condescending little Tory shitbag. So it's Labour for me.

  26. #26
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    27,506
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The last election cost the public purse 100 million not a moan from any party ,lol.
    A sickening amount of money.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  27. #27

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    A sickening amount of money.
    Less than a couple of quid per head of population.....

  28. #28

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    well done Sluidge. I hate the feckers too.Lying bastards.

  29. #29

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You would vote Labour even if Jeremy Corbyn had just killed your kids - nothing like a man so narrow minded that they will never change their mind.

    Jeremy Corbyn went to a grammar school.... and yet he is opposed to them. His son also went, but I think that was JC's wife over ruling him....
    I doubt that Corbyn had much choice at 11.

  30. #30

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You would vote Labour even if Jeremy Corbyn had just killed your kids - nothing like a man so narrow minded that they will never change their mind.

    Jeremy Corbyn went to a grammar school.... and yet he is opposed to them. His son also went, but I think that was JC's wife over ruling him....
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I doubt that Corbyn had much choice at 11.
    I went to grammar school, I also had a grant to do my degree.
    My daughters are saddled with 1000s of debt after their courses.

  31. #31

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I went to grammar school, I also had a grant to do my degree.
    My daughters are saddled with 1000s of debt after their courses.
    It was Labour (shock horror) that introduced tuition fees 1998 - in case you missed it.

    If there were fewer kids going to university - maybe the Govt could to help with finance. But we want more kids in universities dont we ? so what would you cut or tax raise in order to get your daughters fees paid ?

    Did you vote for Blair knowing he was going to introduce tuition fees ?

  32. #32
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    6,234

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Labour for me too.

    The LibDems will win my constituency (Clegg), Labour will be hammered, the Kippers will implode, Theresa May will get her massively increased majority, Corbin may well walk the plank, but it will be all to fight for in 5 years time. It will be very grim times at the bottom and more incompetence at the top. But there will be cheap holidays abroad in Scotland - silver lining!
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  33. #33

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It was Labour (shock horror) that introduced tuition fees 1998 - in case you missed it.

    If there were fewer kids going to university - maybe the Govt could to help with finance. But we want more kids in universities dont we ? so what would you cut or tax raise in order to get your daughters fees paid ?

    Did you vote for Blair knowing he was going to introduce tuition fees ?
    Yes I agree with you on this. It was Blair's Government that brought in tuition fees in an attempt to make it possible for there to be a huge increase in under graduates without encumbering the state with all of the costs.

  34. #34

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    It was Labour (shock horror) that introduced tuition fees 1998 - in case you missed it.

    If there were fewer kids going to university - maybe the Govt could to help with finance. But we want more kids in universities dont we ? so what would you cut or tax raise in order to get your daughters fees paid ?

    Did you vote for Blair knowing he was going to introduce tuition fees ?
    Yes, I know studen loans came in under Blair's gov. But I believe the seeds were sown by Major (I could be wrong)

    Taxation is ridiculoisly low these days - when I started work a basic rate-payer lost about a third of his pay.

  35. #35

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Is there anyone worth voting for this time?

    A gormless vampire she-robot backed by a bunch of inbred posh dullards or a clueless boring beardy bloke and a motley collection of nobodies who are only there by default because everyone else has stabbed him in the back.

    I suppose we could always back an each way outsider? How about the liberal Sunday school teacher who looks like that kid in school who had to eat special food and stay indoors due to his allergies? Perhaps that bullshitting Eddie Hitler from UKIP? (who don't actually have a purpose any more).

    I guess that leaves Plaid and the Greens - so either a party that sees having S4C and Welsh road signs as the key to success or some bloke in an itchy jumper banging on about how my fridge is killing the planet.

    I think I'm going to vote for Sludge this time - I'll just add his name to the bottom of the list. I'm sure nobody will mind.

  36. #36

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Is there anyone worth voting for this time?

    A gormless vampire she-robot backed by a bunch of inbred posh dullards or a clueless boring beardy bloke and a motley collection of nobodies who are only there by default because everyone else has stabbed him in the back.

    I suppose we could always back an each way outsider? How about the liberal Sunday school teacher who looks like that kid in school who had to eat special food and stay indoors due to his allergies? Perhaps that bullshitting Eddie Hitler from UKIP? (who don't actually have a purpose any more).

    I guess that leaves Plaid and the Greens - so either a party that sees having S4C and Welsh road signs as the key to success or some bloke in an itchy jumper banging on about how my fridge is killing the planet.

    I think I'm going to vote for Sludge this time - I'll just add his name to the bottom of the list. I'm sure nobody will mind.
    That's absolute quality.
    Summed it up perfectly.

    I'm a swing voter. I vote for which party I think will do the best job for the next 5 years .

    I think I know which way I'll go this time, but it's increasingly becoming the lesser of the evils which some of the parties in their current forms present

  37. #37

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yes I agree with you on this. It was Blair's Government that brought in tuition fees in an attempt to make it possible for there to be a huge increase in under graduates without encumbering the state with all of the costs.
    Only it completely capitalised the system and universities no longer value their courses, taking on any bum if they throw money at them.

  38. #38

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    I'm also going to vote for the party of the working class...

  39. #39

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    If the Tories had been in power in 2003 do you think they would have failed to back Bush? I don't think so.
    The likes of Murdoch and the hard right press need to be held to account too along with weak politicians on both sides of the house
    That isn't an argument.

    Blair didn't simply back bush they went hand in hand.

    In the coalition now you see the UK taking a back seat. Under Tory guidance they are not front line and centre.

    Labour took us to war costing hundreds of thousands of lives. & even after the beginning of the war they were voted back into power.

    Anti Tories always bring out the past, fundamentally evil. When you bring up Labour's past they claim it was outside influence poisoning the party.

    Labour voters grandstanding about morals died many moons ago.

    I suppose in 50-60 years time we can look back and thank the recent Labour party efforts for completely destroying our image abroad. Creating the scenario for the worst refugee crisis in 70 odd years. However many dead. Some of the oldest civilisations in existence decimated.

  40. #40

    Re: I am voting Labour

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Yes, I know studen loans came in under Blair's gov. But I believe the seeds were sown by Major (I could be wrong)

    Taxation is ridiculoisly low these days - when I started work a basic rate-payer lost about a third of his pay.
    Not according to Mcdonald

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •