+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am voting Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am voting Labour

We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet

Blog Entries

Re: I am voting Labour

No shit?

I am a creature of habit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am a creature of habit
    Dirty ones.

We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Same here. You could offer me ten million pounds to vote Tory and I would tell you where to stick the dosh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Same here. You could offer me ten million pounds to vote Tory and I would tell you where to stick the dosh.
    If voting changed anything they wouldn't let you do it, take the ten mill and give it to the homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Dirty ones.
    Valid

If I thought voting libdem would scupper the tory shit-bags I would do a tactical vote but where I live there is no chance of anything but blue again sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    If I thought voting libdem would scupper the tory shit-bags I would do a tactical vote but where I live there is no chance of anything but blue again sadly.
    I live in a safe red seat, but will be voting Lib Dem. They didn't even save their deposit last time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I live in a safe red seat, but will be voting Lib Dem. They didn't even save their deposit last time out.
    Sadly, there is no longer a "red seat" that is safe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Same here so I will vote Labour.

Same here so I will vote Labour.
    Same here

I will vote with my head, not emotions or tradition.

Haven't at this stage decided where though .

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    If voting changed anything they wouldn't let you do it, take the ten mill and give it to the homeless.
    Haha. Good response Mrs DJ😀

Bet you voted for Tony Blair to?? Like so many people I know who thought he was great too......
    Don't get me wrong I quite like Corbyn and the Tories have always been out fir themselves not the people.
    But it's Blair that has ****ed this world up aswe know it....him and bush....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bet you voted for Tony Blair to?? Like so many people I know who thought he was great too......
    Don't get me wrong I quite like Corbyn and the Tories have always been out fir themselves not the people.
    But it's Blair that has ****ed this world up aswe know it....him and bush....
    If the Tories had been in power in 2003 do you think they would have failed to back Bush? I don't think so.
    The likes of Murdoch and the hard right press need to be held to account too along with weak politicians on both sides of the house

If the Tories had been in power in 2003 do you think they would have failed to back Bush? I don't think so.
    The likes of Murdoch and the hard right press need to be held to account too along with weak politicians on both sides of the house
    That isn't an argument.

Blair didn't simply back bush they went hand in hand.

In the coalition now you see the UK taking a back seat. Under Tory guidance they are not front line and centre.

Labour took us to war costing hundreds of thousands of lives. & even after the beginning of the war they were voted back into power.

Anti Tories always bring out the past, fundamentally evil. When you bring up Labour's past they claim it was outside influence poisoning the party.

Labour voters grandstanding about morals died many moons ago.

I suppose in 50-60 years time we can look back and thank the recent Labour party efforts for completely destroying our image abroad. Creating the scenario for the worst refugee crisis in 70 odd years. However many dead. Some of the oldest civilisations in existence decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    That isn't an argument.

Blair didn't simply back bush they went hand in hand.
    When May went to see Trump, this was literally the case.

Why are we trying to cosy up to America while trying to shut the door on our most influential and major trading partner?

Labour init butt. Baaaaa baaaaaaa

The thought of corbyn and abbott running this country sends shivers down my spine. I'd rather vote green, than that shower of shit

A big Tory victory will hasten Corbyn's resignation as leader of the Labour party, which could make them more electable in 5 years time.
    Still wouldn't vote Tory.

I'm a life-long Labour voter, would never vote Tory in a million years.
    But something worries me about Jeremy.
    Hopefully he'll resign after the result.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I'm a life-long Labour voter, would never vote Tory in a million years.
    But something worries me about Jeremy.
    Hopefully he'll resign after the result.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...ource=facebook

This may help you.

Haha. Good response Mrs DJ😀
    The last election cost the public purse 100 million not a moan from any party ,lol.