Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
Is there anyone worth voting for this time?

A gormless vampire she-robot backed by a bunch of inbred posh dullards or a clueless boring beardy bloke and a motley collection of nobodies who are only there by default because everyone else has stabbed him in the back.

I suppose we could always back an each way outsider? How about the liberal Sunday school teacher who looks like that kid in school who had to eat special food and stay indoors due to his allergies? Perhaps that bullshitting Eddie Hitler from UKIP? (who don't actually have a purpose any more).

I guess that leaves Plaid and the Greens - so either a party that sees having S4C and Welsh road signs as the key to success or some bloke in an itchy jumper banging on about how my fridge is killing the planet.

I think I'm going to vote for Sludge this time - I'll just add his name to the bottom of the list. I'm sure nobody will mind.
That's absolute quality.
Summed it up perfectly.

I'm a swing voter. I vote for which party I think will do the best job for the next 5 years .

I think I know which way I'll go this time, but it's increasingly becoming the lesser of the evils which some of the parties in their current forms present