+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am voting Labour

Re: I am voting Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    The Toryparty (including Theresa May) backed Blair. More so than the voters - we didn't have a chance to vote on the Iraq war having elected Blair a second time in 2001 prior to 9/11.
    Correct. It is also worth pointing out that many Labour MP's including Corbyn voted against the Iraq War.
    Its also rich from Lord K to suggest anti Tories always bring up the past. The Tories have been in power for seven years and still constantly hark back to the mess Labour left the country in. Time for them to stand on their own record. Its also nonsense to say the coaltion took a back seat. Does Libya ring any bells? Don't even get me started on Syria

Theresa will do the Labour Party a big favour in June. After the projected and expected annihilation at the Election, he and his fellow Marxist/Leninists will be forced to stand down (* or will they?) and allow Labour to elect a viable and electable leader again. The British people will never vote for communists. As the attached article states, only 4 communists have ever been elected to Westminster and the last one was in 1945. If McDonnell & the rest of the entryists want that sort of government, they should stand as communist candidates, not use Labour as a front. The country needs a proper Opposition. This Corbyn fiasco has gone on too long.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...xactly-labour/

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    That isn't an argument.

Blair didn't simply back bush they went hand in hand.
    When May went to see Trump, this was literally the case.

Why are we trying to cosy up to America while trying to shut the door on our most influential and major trading partner?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We are going to get hammered but there you go , I wouldn't vote Tory if it was my last day on this planet
    Even if they gave you lifetime membership to Choristers and carte blanche ability to book conference rooms with the real IRA?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yes I agree with you on this. It was Blair's Government that brought in tuition fees in an attempt to make it possible for there to be a huge increase in under graduates without encumbering the state with all of the costs.
    the policy aim was to reduce youth unemployment. it was shifting the goalposts - political gain whilst lumbering hundreds of thousands of people with massive debt.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the policy aim was to reduce youth unemployment. it was shifting the goalposts - political gain whilst lumbering hundreds of thousands of people with massive debt.
    Spot on!

The technical education reforms are 20 years too late.