+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Monaco

Monaco

Don't think I've ever seen a better attacking team.
    Wouldn't mind seeing them as one of the finalists in Cardiff. I'm hoping for a Juventus Monaco final, which teams would you like to see in the final?

Re: Monaco

Anyone bar Real Madrid

I'd like Atletico Madrid to win the final. I reckon Juve fans would help create a better atmosphere than a Madrid derby or Monaco fans.

I would like to see Bale's RM v Juventus final but Atletico Madrid v Juve would be just as good with me cheering for AM to win their first CL title.

Cardiff and Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Cardiff and Rangers
    that is the season after next jimmy.

I like Monaco's team but I think it'd be a shame to have such a poorly followed club in our final.

Juve v Real Madrid I want.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I like Monaco's team but I think it'd be a shame to have such a poorly followed club in our final.

Juve v Real Madrid I want.
    Best chance of tickets for "home" supporters?

How big is Monaco? I wouldn't think it fair to call a small team poorly followed if 80% of their town turn up to support, whereas if Real Madrid was getting Monaco sized crowds then they would be.

Football wise, Monaco's attack against Juve or Atletico's organisation would perhaps be best final.

Just watched the highlights of all 4 games and I gotta say, the standard of refereeing is utterly atrocious.

If these are supposedly the best refs in Europe, then pity help us.

Prima Donna's, each and every one of them.