+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: After voting Tory all my life.....

  1. #1

    After voting Tory all my life.....

    It's time for positive change for Wales. None of the English political parties really care about Wales and so for our great country to remain part of Europe whilst having a strong voice within it, it has to be Plaid Cymru for me, The only Welsh party.


  2. #2

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    If it's good enough for Perry , it's good enough for all of us . Not . I have never voted Tory but will now thanks to Perry

  3. #3

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    If it's good enough for Perry , it's good enough for all of us . Not . I have never voted Tory but will now thanks to Perry
    Don't vote on the dark side Jimmy it wil! make your willy drop off.

  4. #4

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    If it's good enough for Perry , it's good enough for all of us . Not . I have never voted Tory but will now thanks to Perry
    Hoots mon there's a moose loose arooond this hoose!

  5. #5

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    It's time for positive change for Wales. None of the English political parties really care about Wales and so for our great country to remain part of Europe whilst having a strong voice within it, it has to be Plaid Cymru for me, The only Welsh party.

    Will be PC for me I think, went PC last time out, they will still get the F.O tablet if they come knocking at the door however, to add, I have never, and never will vote Tory

  6. #6
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Don't vote on the dark side Jimmy it wil! make your willy drop off.
    Can his hands drop off instead? stop him typing.

  7. #7

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Can his hands drop off instead? stop him typing.
    What up hun? Is Jimmy being mean?


    How long before your camping trip ? (You arent going on)

  8. #8
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: After voting Tory all my life.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What up hun? Is Jimmy being mean?


    How long before your camping trip ? (You arent going on)
    Nothing is up Jim, just looking for another crap joke to annoy you with today, I might check out your old posts for inspiration.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •