+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trust in a mess.

The Trust in a mess.

Judging by the statement issued today.

Re: The Trust in a mess.

I quit the Trust when they started kissing Tan's bum.

The club needs a strong Trust, but they appear to be more interested in transfer budgets and pushing for Premier League football than questioning or criticising the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    An error has been made, acknowledged, is being rectified & steps put in place to avoid a repetition. At the end of the day it's an admin issue that is being sorted, not an ideal situation but hardly a mess as you have put it

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

The club needs a strong Trust, but they appear to be more interested in transfer budgets and pushing for Premier League football than questioning or criticising the owner.
    You quit Cardiff City because you didnt like something or other.

Seems to be a common trait with you.

You seem to have plenty to say on here Kris about a variety of subjects so why not get involved & try to influence the direction of the Trust if you are unhappy with their strategy?

What statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    An error has been made, acknowledged, is being rectified & steps put in place to avoid a repetition. At the end of the day it's an admin issue that is being sorted, not an ideal situation but hardly a mess as you have put it
    Exactly, had they not been forward in sending the email and admitting the oversight nobody would have been any wiser i suspect.

You seem to have plenty to say on here Kris about a variety of subjects so why not get involved & try to influence the direction of the Trust if you are unhappy with their strategy?
    It's a boy's club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You quit Cardiff City because you didnt like something or other.

Seems to be a common trait with you.
    Do you eat food you dislike? Do you live in a house you hate? Do you go to the cinema to watch movies that you don't like? You quit your job, you can't quit something that you choose to do freely.

Do you eat food you dislike? Do you live in a house you hate? Do you go to the cinema to watch movies that you don't like? You quit your job, you can't quit something that you choose to do freely.
    Yes he did.

Banned

It always been an unwanted mess.

As a member of the Trust who has just renewed my membership I'm entitled to say that the shambles referred to in their statement today is far from impressive.
    What word would you use to quickly describe the situation Alfie ?

As a member of the Trust who has just renewed my membership I'm entitled to say that the shambles referred to in their statement today is far from impressive.
    What word would you use to quickly describe the situation Alfie ?

I am also a member of the trust & within my original post I think that I have clearly articulated how I view this. We are both entitled to an opinion but in this instance we view the situation slightly differently. In my mind when mistakes happen it is normally preferable to look at how they are going to be rectified as opposed to being critical, as generally this adds no value to the situation. In this instance the trust have been both open & proactive in fixing the situation. My view is that we have a bunch of people giving up their free time for the benefit of our entire fan-base so I don't think that it is too much to ask to cut them some slack sometimes.

Or they spotted a owner who would save our club .

I am also a member of the trust & within my original post I think that I have clearly articulated how I view this. We are both entitled to an opinion but in this instance we view the situation slightly differently. In my mind when mistakes happen it is normally preferable to look at how they are going to be rectified as opposed to being critical, as generally this adds no value to the situation. In this instance the trust have been both open & proactive in fixing the situation. My view is that we have a bunch of people giving up their free time for the benefit of our entire fan-base so I don't think that it is too much to ask to cut them some slack sometimes.
    and your one word summary of the situation is ?

and your one word summary of the situation is ?
    Resolved.

Exactly.

A mistake was made. It was spotted. It was resolved. The membership was informed. No drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Yes he did.
    How are you going to know whether you like it or not until you have watched the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Exactly.

A mistake was made. It was spotted. It was resolved. The membership was informed. No drama.
    Nah, there is no mileage in that . Lets create and slag of the trust , hope to disillusion a few more members , now that is progress.
    For some.

Can someone please confirm what the statement said

A strong and active Trust would do good things for this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Can someone please confirm what the statement said
    Please confirm your membership number.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Exactly.

Agreed.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Yes he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    How are you going to know whether you like it or not until you have watched the movie?
    You watch it on Kodi first.