Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
Yes, three from Cardiff so we need to understand WHY three Cardiff born lads suddenly felt the need to go to another country to fight, and the go about curing the disease and not just treat (bomb) the symptoms.

Of course radicalisation is at the heart of this, it surely we have to ask why only a minority allow themselves to be radicalised?

What your suggesting is similar to condemning Catholic, like me, for the crimes of the IRA, and go find out why THEY were formed in the first place, I think you'll find a common theme there.

We need solutions, you're not offering any I'm afraid, just reproducing more rhetoric.
Sorry you think it's just rhetoric, I knew it wouldn't be long before catholics and the Irish were mentioned, you asked me to find out why THEY, we're formed I don't have to, THEY, were formed to unify the island of Ireland hence the name, so the Irish REPUBLICAN army, we're not exclusively dedicated to bringing in a Catholic state. However the ISLAMIC state is. There are NO solutions because you CANNOT find common ground with people who wish you dead if you do not follow Islam.
The minority are radicalised because they are against the state, any state, there is massive radicalisation in our prison system, because the radicalised want someone, anyone to blame.
The three from Cardiff attended a mosque who's imam has openly said that white women can be made their sexual slaves. They went to the same school I attended many years before so had similar education and opportunities as me. I would say they were radicalised because they were taught in the mosque that they were superior.
Sorry for the caps but you started it, I just put forward a different viewpoint to you. I'm happy to be wrong for the sake of future generations of my family. I'm not sure I am though.
we have a mayor in London who happens to be a Muslim I don't know if he follows Islam or thinks the Koran is God's word, but I do know that his reaction to people being murdered is get used to it.