+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shootings in Paris

Re: Shootings in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Really? No where to hide? Fireballs? Well what the **** we waiting for. Let's get the fireworks started. although I'm sure humans would survive unfortunately, I'm mean we've survived a lot worse after all, like the toba eruption. And by the way. It's scermishes, when I've had a drink, so put your spell fairy wings away
    Assuming that the Toba event did really happen, a volcanic eruption would not produce radioactive fallout. Big difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    I've already said that I don't believe there is a solution, However I'm a plumber so I don't know why you keep asking me. I do not know why you've posted about a religious minority at all, I'm sure you know that Muslims are not a minority in the middle east, I also don't think that the UK, France, USA, Germany, SWEDEN yes Sweden, are in the business of colonisation these days.
    Sorry no it isn't familiar, we don't live in the 19th century.
    It doesn't sound familiar, and please don't think you are conversing with a bigot. A link for you.
    The Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA) is a militant, nationalist organisation which aims at ending British rule in Northern Ireland by violent means and at establishing a united Irish republic.
    I don't think for one minute that I'm conversing with a bigot mate, and fwiw I don't think a plumbers opinion is any less valid than anyone else's.
    We have however seen some bigoted views here, and I guess my point is that if we just keep slagging off muslims, we're not going to improve things, in fact we risk further alienating that community and creating more resentment among those who could end up being radicalised. Hate breeds hate as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Assuming that the Toba event did really happen, a volcanic eruption would not produce radioactive fallout. Big difference!
    Assuming it happened? Theres plenty of satalite images to show it did happen, infact, there is no dispute that it didn't happen between geologists, scientists ect. And yes, a super eruption doesn't produce radioactive fallout, but it does produce a nuclear winter, that lasts for decades. If you add up all the the nuclear stockpile of today, it adds up to about 6.500 megatons...If put together into one bomb, enough to obliterate half the united States (not including the fallout after the initial blast) Far less than a super eruption would produce. Infact, humans probably dump that amount of shit into the atmosphere every decade. Would a nuclear war Fuk up our cosey life? Damn right it would. Would humans survive a nuclear war? Most definitely. There are far worse things to worry about than a nuclear war. The way humans treat our planet is one of them

Really? No where to hide? Fireballs? Well what the **** we waiting for. Let's get the fireworks started. although I'm sure humans would survive unfortunately, I'm mean we've survived a lot worse after all, like the toba eruption. And by the way. It's scermishes, when I've had a drink, so put your spell fairy wings away
    This is scary stuff. Even scarier if we replaced Manhattan with Cardiff. The atom bombs dropped on Japan were tiny compared to what some countries have today.

"What would happen if an 800-kiloton nuclear warhead detonated over midtown Manhattan?"

http://thebulletin.org/what-would-ha...clear-warhead-...

The initial fireball. The warhead would probably be detonated slightly more than a mile above the city, to maximize the damage created by its blast wave. Within a few tenths of millionths of a second after detonation, the center of the warhead would reach a temperature of roughly 200 million degrees Fahrenheit (about 100 million degrees Celsius), or about four to five times the temperature at the center of the sun.

A ball of superheated air would form, initiallly expanding outward at millions of miles per hour. It would act like a fast-moving piston on the surrounding air, compressing it at the edge of the fireball and creating a shockwave of vast size and power.

After one second, the fireball would be roughly a mile in diameter. It would have cooled from its initial temperature of many millions of degrees to about 16,000 degrees Fahrenheit, roughly 4,000 degrees hotter than the surface of the sun.

On a clear day with average weather conditions, the enormous heat and light from the fireball would almost instantly ignite fires over a total area of about 100 square miles

No survivors. Within tens of minutes, everything within approximately five to seven miles of Midtown Manhattan would be engulfed by a gigantic firestorm. The fire zone would cover a total area of 90 to 152 square miles (230 to 389 square kilometers). The firestorm would rage for three to six hours. Air temperatures in the fire zone would likely average 400 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (200 to 260 Celsius).

After the fire burned out, the street pavement would be so hot that even tracked vehicles could not pass over it for days. Buried, unburned material from collapsed buildings throughout the fire zone could burst into flames when exposed to air—months after the firestorm had ended.

Those who tried to escape through the streets would have been incinerated by the hurricane-force winds filled with firebrands and flames. Even those able to find shelter in the lower-level sub-basements of massive buildings would likely suffocate from fire-generated gases or be cooked alive as their shelters heated to oven-like conditions.

The fire would extinguish all life and destroy almost everything else. Tens of miles downwind of the area of immediate destruction, radioactive fallout would begin to arrive within a few hours of the detonation.

some faggot is going round running into people and shooting cops what a ****ing faggot ****

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This is scary stuff. Even scarier if we replaced Manhattan with Cardiff. The atom bombs dropped on Japan were tiny compared to what some countries have today.

"What would happen if an 800-kiloton nuclear warhead detonated over midtown Manhattan?"

http://thebulletin.org/what-would-ha...clear-warhead-...

The initial fireball. The warhead would probably be detonated slightly more than a mile above the city, to maximize the damage created by its blast wave. Within a few tenths of millionths of a second after detonation, the center of the warhead would reach a temperature of roughly 200 million degrees Fahrenheit (about 100 million degrees Celsius), or about four to five times the temperature at the center of the sun.

A ball of superheated air would form, initiallly expanding outward at millions of miles per hour. It would act like a fast-moving piston on the surrounding air, compressing it at the edge of the fireball and creating a shockwave of vast size and power.

After one second, the fireball would be roughly a mile in diameter. It would have cooled from its initial temperature of many millions of degrees to about 16,000 degrees Fahrenheit, roughly 4,000 degrees hotter than the surface of the sun.

On a clear day with average weather conditions, the enormous heat and light from the fireball would almost instantly ignite fires over a total area of about 100 square miles

No survivors. Within tens of minutes, everything within approximately five to seven miles of Midtown Manhattan would be engulfed by a gigantic firestorm. The fire zone would cover a total area of 90 to 152 square miles (230 to 389 square kilometers). The firestorm would rage for three to six hours. Air temperatures in the fire zone would likely average 400 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (200 to 260 Celsius).

After the fire burned out, the street pavement would be so hot that even tracked vehicles could not pass over it for days. Buried, unburned material from collapsed buildings throughout the fire zone could burst into flames when exposed to air—months after the firestorm had ended.

Those who tried to escape through the streets would have been incinerated by the hurricane-force winds filled with firebrands and flames. Even those able to find shelter in the lower-level sub-basements of massive buildings would likely suffocate from fire-generated gases or be cooked alive as their shelters heated to oven-like conditions.

The fire would extinguish all life and destroy almost everything else. Tens of miles downwind of the area of immediate destruction, radioactive fallout would begin to arrive within a few hours of the detonation.
    Yep, it is scary stuff mate. An to think the ol soviet union detonated a 50megaton bomb called the tsar bomba, which was actually downgraded from a 100megaton bomb, that would've had a blast radius of 1000kilometers. We were really out of control back during the cold war. Which I hope we've woken up to, and is why I said in a pervious post an is probably keeping us from going full retard

Blog Entries

This is scary stuff.
    "Donald Trump has triggered "Operation Gotham Shield" which will simulate an apocalyptic strike on New York city."
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...-New-York-city

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "Donald Trump has triggered "Operation Gotham Shield" which will simulate an apocalyptic strike on New York city."
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...-New-York-city
    Holy apocalypse Batman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Holy apocalypse Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You are a class A **** . Nuff said.
    For having an opinion? Ok, you must be right

WTF are you on about. Iv never read the bible, I couldn't give a **** about the bible. And daily express reader. I don't even know what that is you prick. I watch bestgore try it sometime. Like I said, Fuk Islam and Fuk Muslims.
    #verydull

International

[QUOTE=Gofer Blue;4735717]Are you for real? In your full-scale nuclear war those who aren't instantly vapourised or incinerated in the fireball will die a slow agonising death from third degree burns or radiation sickness. There will be no safe place on the planet unless you live in North Korea where they seem to believe they will survive! (It's skirmishes by the way).[/QUOTe

Your death by radiation and burns quote is not accurate as neither is a foregone conclusion.
    Radiation after a blast is caused by the debris and dust from the mushroom cloud dropping irradiated particles which then can give anyone surviving a blast radiation sickness,where ever that cloud blows. However, the mushroom and debris in the sky is caused by a groundburst, where the fireball touches the ground. If the explosion is an air burst there is now fallout and therefore no radiation sickness.
    Why would an enemy do this? an air burst creates twice the blast and initial destruction which has more chance of nullifying all the defences in place, and it also means that the enemy can then occupy the ground because it is not contaminated.
    Using an air burst weapon on N Korea for example might destroy infrastructure and kill those in the immediate blast range but there would no long term threat of radiation poisoning inflicted on the nation or its neighbours.
    burns come from being exposed to the initial heat wave if you are in the open when the blast accurs, but anything between you and the blast will protect you, as the 'wall' of heat is extremely hot but very thin. burns after the fact are caused by fires started from gas and elctricity supplies being ruptured and starting fire.

[QUOTE=xsnaggle;4735829]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Are you for real? In your full-scale nuclear war those who aren't instantly vapourised or incinerated in the fireball will die a slow agonising death from third degree burns or radiation sickness. There will be no safe place on the planet unless you live in North Korea where they seem to believe they will survive! (It's skirmishes by the way).[/QUOTe

Your death by radiation and burns quote is not accurate as neither is a foregone conclusion.
    Radiation after a blast is caused by the debris and dust from the mushroom cloud dropping irradiated particles which then can give anyone surviving a blast radiation sickness,where ever that cloud blows. However, the mushroom and debris in the sky is caused by a groundburst, where the fireball touches the ground. If the explosion is an air burst there is now fallout and therefore no radiation sickness.
    Why would an enemy do this? an air burst creates twice the blast and initial destruction which has more chance of nullifying all the defences in place, and it also means that the enemy can then occupy the ground because it is not contaminated.
    Using an air burst weapon on N Korea for example might destroy infrastructure and kill those in the immediate blast range but there would no long term threat of radiation poisoning inflicted on the nation or its neighbours.
    burns come from being exposed to the initial heat wave if you are in the open when the blast accurs, but anything between you and the blast will protect you, as the 'wall' of heat is extremely hot but very thin. burns after the fact are caused by fires started from gas and elctricity supplies being ruptured and starting fire.

I think you have a very optimistic faith in the accuracy of nuclear weapons that the ensuing fireballs will magically not drag up irradiated matter from the ground regardless of the height of the detonation! I also ask myself (assuming as you say that the area is not heavily irradiated) what would there be left for the "enemy" to occupy other than a radioactive desert; indeed would there be any enemies left with the physical or mental capacity to occupy anything! This I believe is the crux of the matter. Aside from the scale of the physical destruction there will be the unbelievable trauma of coping with the millions of dead and tens of millions of injured people. As has been said: the living will envy the dead. Such will be the feeling of total despair that the number of suicides could well exceed the number of deaths directly attributable to the bomb itself!

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    For having an opinion? Ok, you must be right
    no, you just are a ****

Banned

Here's an in-depth summary of events. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_weber.html
    "The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an organization that once published articles and books promoting Holocaust denial, a practice which attracted notoriety to the IHR.[2][3][4][5][6] It was for many years considered by many scholars as the center of the international Holocaust denial movement.[2][7][8] IHR is widely regarded as antisemitic and as having links to neo-Nazi organizations. The Institute published the Journal of Historical Review until 2002, but now disseminates its materials through its website and via email. The Institute is affiliated with the Legion for the Survival of Freedom "

I could pretend I'm surprised,but I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    no, you just are a ****
    Diolch!!