Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
I've already said that I don't believe there is a solution, However I'm a plumber so I don't know why you keep asking me. I do not know why you've posted about a religious minority at all, I'm sure you know that Muslims are not a minority in the middle east, I also don't think that the UK, France, USA, Germany, SWEDEN yes Sweden, are in the business of colonisation these days.
Sorry no it isn't familiar, we don't live in the 19th century.
It doesn't sound familiar, and please don't think you are conversing with a bigot. A link for you.
The Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA) is a militant, nationalist organisation which aims at ending British rule in Northern Ireland by violent means and at establishing a united Irish republic.
I don't think for one minute that I'm conversing with a bigot mate, and fwiw I don't think a plumbers opinion is any less valid than anyone else's.
We have however seen some bigoted views here, and I guess my point is that if we just keep slagging off muslims, we're not going to improve things, in fact we risk further alienating that community and creating more resentment among those who could end up being radicalised. Hate breeds hate as it were.