+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shootings in Paris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Shootings in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There were far less Nazis than there are Muslims, and the Nazis managed to take over quite a few countries and inflict their 'culture' on the people of those countries. Same goes for the Japanese - it only took a few of them to convince the whole nation they needed to goto war. The total numbers dont matter, just the effectiveness of the propaganda
    Are you comparing a religion the majority of which aren't terrorists to the Nazis?

It's no wonder ccmb is the place I always come for the opinion of idiots.

America murdered 129,000 innocent civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So far, the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger seems very concerned not to let any other countries develop such weapons.
    Is America a "cancer"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    America murdered 129,000 innocent civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So far, the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger seems very concerned not to let any other countries develop such weapons.
    Is America a "cancer"?

What has that got to do with the op?
    Every time the religion of peace is critised you can guarantee the ccmb enablers will be queuing up with their Whataboutary,strawmen and deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    What has that got to do with the op?
    Every time the religion of peace is critised you can guarantee the ccmb enablers will be queuing up with their Whataboutary,strawmen and deflection.
    There are billions of peaceful muslims who don't go around killing people. There is a relatively small number of disenfranchised loony tunes who happen to claim to be Muslim.
    You argument is cheap and about as valid as claiming that city is the club of hooliganism because we had a few lads "back in the day".

There are billions of peaceful muslims who don't go around killing people. There is a relatively small number of disenfranchised loony tunes who happen to claim to be Muslim.
    You argument is cheap and about as valid as claiming that city is the club of hooliganism because we had a few lads "back in the day".
    At least 400, trained and battle hardened former isis fighters are known to have arrived back to the UK, that's a small number relative to the population, but, but just imagine the carnage 400 murderers can cause, not to mention the radicalisation, there are also 3000 on a watch list, the Westminster killer wasn't on it. But yes I agree there are some brilliant, lovely Muslims in our country that just want to live their lives, unfortunately they don't matter.

Is America a "cancer"?
    How many more millions would have died? Japan would never have surrendered without those bombs, the POW's would have still been tortured and mutilated for years, war is horrid and I hope we never see it again, but that act stopped an horrendous casualty list. If and when the US and the Uk invaded Japan what do you think might have happened. Sorry to rant but these arguments hold little water. I wish that no civilian ever dies again but, they are dying now on on European streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    How many more millions would have died? Japan would never have surrendered without those bombs, the POW's would have still been tortured and mutilated for years, war is horrid and I hope we never see it again, but that act stopped an horrendous casualty list. If and when the US and the Uk invaded Japan what do you think might have happened. Sorry to rant but these arguments hold little water. I wish that no civilian ever dies again but, they are dying now on on European streets.
    Untrue. They had wanted to surrender for months beforehand. Their only condition was that the Emperor remained.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Untrue. They had wanted to surrender for months beforehand. Their only condition was that the Emperor remained.
    Ok and you think that would have been acceptable to the allies do you? The Germans knew they were beaten too, maybe they should have surrendered but their only condition was that Hitler remained chancellor. Holy shit never mind semantics, as has been said in the thread they were an evil that needed to be stopped.

It was acceptable to the Allies. The Emperor remained in situ following their surrender. Although, he did have to renounce his divinity.

Banned

At no time before the dropping of the second bomb did the Japanese attempt to surrender, the most they were willing to do was an armistice with a return to pre war borders.

At no time before the dropping of the second bomb did the Japanese attempt to surrender, the most they were willing to do was an armistice with a return to pre war borders.
    The Americans would only accept unconditional surrender. This, some argue, prolonged the war. Others argue that it prevented future conflicts.

The Japanese Council was split (after the first bomb) on whether to surrender conditionally. They were hoping to negotiate with Russia, who had only just declared war on the Japanese themselves. The military wanted to keep on fighting and when Hirohito ordered surrender, there was an attempt to overthrow him by the military. It's the Russian invasion that forced the Japanese to surrender -in my opinion. The Americans had two bombs and had used them both, and the Japanese had resisted surrender during the fire bombing campaign.

Here's an in-depth summary of events. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_weber.html

Here's an in-depth summary of events. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_weber.html
    90,000 dead from one bomb. The Yanks were evil. They simply wanted to see the true effects of the bomb, and we've been living with a background of fear of nuclear holocaust ever since.

Banned

"The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an organization that once published articles and books promoting Holocaust denial, a practice which attracted notoriety to the IHR.[2][3][4][5][6] It was for many years considered by many scholars as the center of the international Holocaust denial movement.[2][7][8] IHR is widely regarded as antisemitic and as having links to neo-Nazi organizations. The Institute published the Journal of Historical Review until 2002, but now disseminates its materials through its website and via email. The Institute is affiliated with the Legion for the Survival of Freedom "

I could pretend I'm surprised,but I'm not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you comparing a religion the majority of which aren't terrorists to the Nazis?

You must feel right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

No, he was saying I think, that it only took a small amount of the population of Germany to take the country over to Nazism the rest of the population then became irrelevant. There are indeed 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and if only a tiny percentage, say 1% follow Islamic scripture to it's word, then that is a heck of a lot of people who would like to kill you and all your family as a kaffir. The problem is the ideology of that small % and the fear from the 99% that they may be considered apostates. Which is punishable by death. Studies show though, that a lot more than 1% would not talk to the police about things in their communities, and a hell of a lot around 67% although I may be a few points out, believe things such as homosexuality should be illegal in this country.