+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: help with itunes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

help with itunes

hello i wonder if i could be helped by you nice yins please.

i had my laptop stolen yesterday and all my stuff is in the clouds so that is fine, i have all that back, but not my itunes which i have lost cos it was on the hard driver, but i have it on my ipod still. can i put it onto my new laptop from my ipod please? i cannt figure it out and i am having kittens. i fear i will end up dead due to the stress.

Re: help with itunes

please..am ****in desparate will pay any **** anything to get my tunes back tovthe lappy top

Blog Entries

thank you mrs steve that gives me some pointers. i will try and work it out x

Assuming you get it all back, it might be worth shelling out for iTunes Match, I think that allows you to transfer music that you've loaded from cd's to iCloud. Also might be worth paying the extra 99p a month for extra iCloud space to save all you music

youll have to download them again but they wont be lost

https://www.copytrans.net/download/

Try this, you should be able to transfer from your iPod to your new laptop.
    I find iTunes a pain in the arse as updates often wipe my iPod so I've always used this instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Assuming you get it all back, it might be worth shelling out for iTunes Match, I think that allows you to transfer music that you've loaded from cd's to iCloud. Also might be worth paying the extra 99p a month for extra iCloud space to save all you music
    iCloud doesn't store your music, you have to use iTunes Match or Apple Music

Best way otherwise is to always back up your laptop/mac/pic to an external hard drive.