+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wigan score predictions

Wigan score predictions

Been a bit preoccupied with politics last few days, but it was good to be in Cardiff today, speaking to my supporters on Whitchurch common.
    Anyway, good luck to the bluebirds tomorrow. I predict a comfortable win
    2-0 to City

Re: Wigan score predictions

Much like Labour in the upcoming election, I predict Wigan will lose heavily. 4-0 city, Zohore hat trick, Whittingham free kick.

Wigan 2- 2 Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Much like Labour in the upcoming election, I predict Wigan will lose heavily. 4-0 city, Zohore hat trick, Whittingham free kick.
    Newcastle and brighton have recently beaten them 2-1 at home. But we will get a 4-0.

Ffs get a grip

2-1 City

King Kenny's due at least one goal. I'll give him a brace for tomorrow in a 4-1 thumping.

Wigan could go down today if City beat them.

My gut says we will get done 2-1 but my heart says we will win 2-1.

Interesting bottom of the league. Wigan likely to go down anyway, then Blackburn, Forest, Birmingham, Burton and Bristol City all in with a chance of relegation

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Newcastle and brighton have recently beaten them 2-1 at home. But we will get a 4-0.

Ffs get a grip
    Newcastle also lost to Ipswich whilst we beat them, and drew with Leeds whilst we beat them away from home. Leicester also won the premier league if you didn't notice. Football, its unpredicatable if you hadn't noticed.