+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Walking football

Walking football

Never the quickest when l played(my god was it really thirty years ago)and to be honest speed or lack of it wasn't the weakest part of my game,anyway this walking version of the beautiful game sounds right up my street anyone play or know were it's played?

Re: Walking football

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Never the quickest when l played(my god was it really thirty years ago)and to be honest speed or lack of it wasn't the weakest part of my game,anyway this walking version of the beautiful game sounds right up my street anyone play or know were it's played?
    http://www.walkingfootballunited.co.uk/wales

I should do this, as I am now really old! Last time I played was 2002, I did look in to it and I believe there's a club in Merthyr.

Make sure you don't go up against Father Romeo Sensini.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Why don't you go the whole hog and buy yourself some slippers and a bag of Werther's Originals.

[QUOTE=David Vincent;4735341]Why don't you go the whole hog and buy yourself some slippers and a bag of Werther's Originals.[/QUOTE

Sounds shit. Just play lawn bowels or something

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Yes, Lawn bowels certainly would sound 'shit'..

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post

How deep are these bowels