+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton's goalie on a HAT TRICK

Brighton's goalie on a HAT TRICK

That would be one for the record books.

Re: Brighton's goalie on a HAT TRICK

Got to hand It to Brighton, the way they have slowly progressed since they came back into the championship has been superb. Will be a great away day for premier league teams next season. Great stadium and location. They will definitely hold Thier own imo

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Got to hand It to Brighton, the way they have slowly progressed since they came back into the championship has been superb. Will be a great away day for premier league teams next season. Great stadium and location. They will definitely hold Thier own imo
    Brighton`s new ground is possibly the worst new away ground experience i`v ever witnessed.
    Shit road links and miles from any facilities.
    No Pubs
    No food outlets
    Nothing really

Our game v Newcastle looks like it could be very big for them.

You cannot be serious !
    As the post blow states, It has to be one of the worst grounds in the league, for access and outside facilities
    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Brighton`s new ground is possibly the worst new away ground experience i`v ever witnessed.
    No Pubs
    No food outlets
    Nothing really

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You cannot be serious !
    As the post blow states, It has to be one of the worst grounds in the league, for access and outside facilities
    wRoNg bOaRd tONy.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    No Pubs
    No food outlets
    Nothing really
    I know theres fukall around the amex, I've been there twice. I'm talking about Brighton in general. Great night out. Everytime I've been there I've got layed by some dirty slapper. Good times

I know theres fukall around the amex, I've been there twice. I'm talking about Brighton in general. Great night out. Everytime I've been there I've got layed by some dirty slapper. Good times
    You should write a book.

Nice. !!

Been taking lessons off Adam Johnston, have you.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Nice. !!

Been taking lessons off Adam Johnston, have you.
    Why would I have been taking lessons from Adam Johnson? That Dont make sense

I hope he used protection on you.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I hope he used protection on you.

Quality, with a capital Q top man