+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hull,Swansea winning

Re: Hull,Swansea winning

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Swansea will survive, just, I think. Looking at their last 4 fixtures and Hull's:

Swans:
    MU away - lose
    Everton home - draw
    Sunderland away - win
    WBA home - win? (Nothing for WBA to play for?)

Total: 7 points

Hull:
    Southampton away - draw (Nothing for Southampton to play for)
    Sunderland home - win
    Palace away - draw (probably a must win game for Palace)
    Spurs home - lose (depends on where Spurs are by then)

Total: 5 points

Final tally: Swans 38 points Hull: 38 points

Goal difference to decide it!!
    I reckon the Jacks will lose their next two - Everton are on a great run this year let's not forget. 4 points from the next two for Hull would see them 6 points clear with 2 games to go. I think it would then be too much to expect Hull to lose twice and them down west to win their last two.

If Hull could beat Southampton against the odds, Swansea might end up being relegated with 2 still left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I think they might get something next week at Man U.
    Man U have had a LOT of games recently, plus key players injured.

It's certainly not a foregone conclusion.

On the other hand 2 wins for Hull next 2 games and 1 point or less for Swansea and they are virtually doomed.

Palace and Burnley will surely pick up the points to finish on or above 38 which would be the max Swansea can get if they only get 1 point from the next 2. Both have far better goal diffs

It's more interesting than our season now anyway.
    I expect Man U to field a very weak team today v Burnley for that very reason. They may even drop points. If they then lose to city they will need all 3 against the jacks to hold Everton off

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I reckon the Jacks will lose their next two - Everton are on a great run this year let's not forget. 4 points from the next two for Hull would see them 6 points clear with 2 games to go. I think it would then be too much to expect Hull to lose twice and them down west to win their last two.

If Hull could beat Southampton against the odds, Swansea might end up being relegated with 2 still left to play.
    Fair play you know your stuff.: hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Fair play you know your stuff.: hehe:
    Your trolling knows no ends.

What were your predictions? Given how things had gone, I reckon Hull's defeat to Sunderland was a major surprise, which then gave Swansea the freedom to beat Everton.

Are you going to suggest that you predicted how the relegation race was going to finish? If you do, I'll happily call you a liar to your face. I reckon even Swansea fans are amazed how it all finished.

You're a cock of the highest order. We know that. One that cannot stand the fact that Warnock has been a better manager for us than Slade. Get over it you tool. If you want to get personal, then fine. I don't need to humiliate you as you do it yourself on such a regular basis.

Is Kadeem Harris still the best player at the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    f@ck em. jack bastards, btw they fly english flags
    Well they do play in the English league 😀