+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Post your latest dream here.

Post your latest dream here.

I don't often remember my dreams so it was a surprise to me when I woke up this morning thinking about my dream. It was set in France. I was looking out of an upstairs window when I saw a coach full of Newcastle fans going past. All the fans inside were going mad. I called to people to come to the window to watch all these black and white clad nutters jumping up and down, shouting and waving. The next thing I'm watching a game – I don't know who is playing – but Winston Churchill is standing behind me. As I turn to look at him I am startled by how tall he is. I'm 6' and he's taller than me. Churchill laughs and tells me he often gets that reaction. He says something about the history books being wrong about his height. Next I'm back in the hotel and I am trying to tell the receptionist in very bad French that I have just met Winston Churchill at the match. The effort of trying to speak French wakes me up.

Re: Post your latest dream here.

Since I won the lottery, my life has been like a dream come true. Only the other day I gave my wife a cuddle but she turned into my dead grandad and started chasing me, and it was like running through treacle, and then I realised my maths A level exam was about to start in ten minutes and I'd done no revision and I couldn't find a pen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I don't often remember my dreams so it was a surprise to me when I woke up this morning thinking about my dream. It was set in France. I was looking out of an upstairs window when I saw a coach full of Newcastle fans going past. All the fans inside were going mad. I called to people to come to the window to watch all these black and white clad nutters jumping up and down, shouting and waving. The next thing I'm watching a game – I don't know who is playing – but Winston Churchill is standing behind me. As I turn to look at him I am startled by how tall he is. I'm 6' and he's taller than me. Churchill laughs and tells me he often gets that reaction. He says something about the history books being wrong about his height. Next I'm back in the hotel and I am trying to tell the receptionist in very bad French that I have just met Winston Churchill at the match. The effort of trying to speak French wakes me up.
    Vimana mentioned Winston Churchill in the politics forum last night, you must have been thinking about him when you went to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Since I won the lottery, my life has been like a dream come true. Only the other day I gave my wife a cuddle but she turned into my dead grandad and started chasing me, and it was like running through treacle, and then I realised my maths A level exam was about to start in ten minutes and I'd done no revision and I couldn't find a pen.
    I am sure those lucky people who never took an exam in their lives get an extra hours good sleep a night. No matter what your age you still get those exam nightmares. I don't know what to say about the slap and tickle with your dead grandad. Have you been messing with bath salts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Vimana mentioned Winston Churchill in the politics forum last night, you must have been thinking about him when you went to bed.
    I never think about Vimana when I go to bed or at any other time. That really would give me nightmares.

Blog Entries

I never think about Vimana when I go to bed or at any other time. That really would give me nightmares.
    Winston Churchill, not Vimana, as you well know.

I used to have a reoccurring dream about the Yellow pages fingers walking through a junk yard, there was a heart monitor beeping in the background, just before I would wake up the monitor would flatline then the fingers would tread on the wrong bit of junk and it would all blow up was well weird.

last night i dreamt i was ****ing my 12 year old brother. imagine my releif when i woke up and remembered im not a bristol city supporter.

I used to have a reoccurring dream about the Yellow pages fingers walking through a junk yard, there was a heart monitor beeping in the background, just before I would wake up the monitor would flatline then the fingers would tread on the wrong bit of junk and it would all blow up was well weird.
    I don't know what to make of your dream. They say most dreams are about sex so perhaps Organ Morgan might hazard a guess. I believe he advertises himself - in the yellow pages (a bit of a coincidence there) - as a sex therapist. He is currently disbarred after many complaints.

I dreamt I stepped in mustard. The whole grain kind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    last night i dreamt i was ****ing my 12 year old brother. imagine my releif when i woke up and remembered im not a bristol city supporter.

I don't know what to make of your dream. They say most dreams are about sex so perhaps Organ Morgan might hazard a guess. I believe he advertises himself - in the yellow pages (a bit of a coincidence there) - as a sex therapist. He is currently disbarred after many complaints.
    That was years ago when I was young, I don't remember them often these days, the ones I do remember I wouldn't tell you about.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I dreamt I stepped in mustard. The whole grain kind.
    Better than French?

I had a dream about fingers and you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    No, no .... I remember that in an episode of Brookside ......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I had a dream about fingers and you as well.
    OMG Tony

i once dreamed that bluetit was sober at an away game and you could understand him on the mic during one of his emotional speeches after an away day at rotherham

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    i once dreamed that bluetit was sober at an away game and you could understand him on the mic during one of his emotional speeches after an away day at rotherham