+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First Welsh Barometer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: First Welsh Barometer

Plaid's lack of popularity can't have been helped by the bullying ways of Neil McEvoy. Hopefully he will lose his council seat next Thursday and realise that he isn't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Plaid's lack of popularity can't have been helped by the bullying ways of Neil McEvoy. Hopefully he will lose his council seat next Thursday and realise that he isn't the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy.
    Neil McEvoy is a big reason a lot of people in Cardiff are thinking of voting for Plaid in the upcoming elections

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Neil McEvoy is a big reason a lot of people in Cardiff are thinking of voting for Plaid in the upcoming elections
    I'll be voting for him and his party in the local elections.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'll be voting for him and his party in the local elections.
    I've been a member of Plaid for many years but I won't be voting for Mike Deem if he gets the candidacy in Cardiff West as he's McEvoy's puppet. I hope that John Rowlands gets the nod. I'm not in Cardiff till Thursday so I can't vote at the hustings. I don't want to libel McEvoy as he's a keen litigator but having known the guy since he joined Plaid I can honestly say that I don't like him. What has he achieved for Pentrebane, Fairwater or Cardiff West in the past twenty years?
    Answers on the back of a postage stamp please...