Ignoring who you personally like and dislike, what teams do you think would be best to be relegated/promoted to give Cardiff the best chance next year.

Assuming Sunderland and Middlesbrough are already doomed the premier league relegation looks like a choice between Swansea and Hull.
Both have new managers who look good and have been improved since they arrived.
For me Swansea would be the best to go down. Assuming they lose llorente and sigurdsson. They have been up there for longer and some older players will be on inflated wage that they may struggle to shift.

For the championship promotion. We will lose one out of reading, Fulham, Huddersfield Sheffield weds and possibly Leeds.
Reading have been punching above their weight all season, can't see them being as good next season.
Fulham are a proper team, and are definitely moving in he right direction.
Huddersfield look like they are building something good also, but may struggle to replace their influential loanees.
Sheffield Wednesday have been strong for a few years now, but you have to wonder how long they can keep up spending at this rate. Sooner or later they will have to cut their cloth accordingly.
Leeds look like missing out, but they have the resources to improve next year if their owner doesn't do anything too crazy. That said they are a bit one dimensional.

Of that lot i think I'd rather be rid of Fulham.

At the bottom of the championship it looks like a straight swap between Blackburn, and Birmingham with forest an outside chance.
Blackburn will be crap again next season so would like them to stay up, i have a feeling that Birmingham and forest would improve, so one of them to go down would be good. And of course redknapp taking them down would be quite funny.

Who do you think would be the best for us?