+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore's off then.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Zohore's off then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/author/haydenatkins/

This is the guys other stories on that site.
    All of them formulaic hot-takes. All of them terrible.
    There was an article in new scientist this month that said that mammals small or large take about 12 minutes on average to defecate, from mice up to elephants. Well I reckon this guy is shitting these articles out in half that time at most.
    Apparently we should sign Leon Britton, and Derby should try to sign Peter Whittingham.
    The articles are written by someone who is trying to sound like he knows about these players without any basis or fact, it's just a way of getting his articles out onto other websites like this. Always amazed somebody has the time to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    The articles are written by someone who is trying to sound like he knows about these players without any basis or fact, it's just a way of getting his articles out onto other websites like this. Always amazed somebody has the time to do it
    You would have sold him for a coat hanger and a packet of wine gums 7 months ago.

I always rated the guy..........

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I would be surprised if it is even a person, most stuff these days is an algorithms.