Since the election was announced, I've heard quite a few voters who say they are traditional Labour followers say that they will be voting Tory on June 8 because it's the only way we can be sure of getting out of the EU. I can understand Brexiteers who would normally vote Lib Dem opting to switch their allegiance, because a second referendum is the central plank of the that parties electoral campaign, but there's been nothing from the Labour Party since the referendum last year to indicate that they favour a re run.

I've also heard the occasional Labour voter who is switching to the Lib Dems just because of that promise of a second referendum, so, it would appear that for some people, the election is all about Brexit. Therefore, it looks as if Theresa May is getting the sort of response she's looking for given the way she spoke last week and she must be delighted as well to see that there appear to be no traditional Conservative voters who are deserting their party because they disagree with it's stance on the issue which we are told this election is all about.

I've not heard one person who classes themselves as a Tory voter say that they will be supporting someone else on 8 June because they disagree with their parties stance on Brexit and yet I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that millions of them must have voted Remain on June 23 last year.

Therefore, it seems to me that Mrs May has the best of both worlds - absolute loyalty from her own support despite at least one policy they do not like and a willingness in opposition parties to switch their votes (often to her party) solely because of the issue she says the election is all about.

Is there anyone on here who will decide who to vote for based solely on Brexit?