+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trolling and general stupidity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trolling and general stupidity

You honestly think people are turning off this site because a few choice words are used when lovers Tiff's are going on? Do me a favour lol. The reason people are turning off, is because this site is unbearable to use most of the time with all the pop-ups. Takes you half our to get on here most of the time, and when you eventually do manage to get on here, you get some half baked lottery type pop-up sending you on a magical mistery tour. Even the dark web got smoother sites than this one. The old site was better than this one for Access, and that's saying something

Also, I remember signing on to this site, and it took a month or so, to get excepted, after 2 failed attempts. Felt like I was joining some secret society with weird handshakes. "Sorry but you are not what we are looking for" or some bollox like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Also, I remember signing on to this site, and it took a month or so, to get excepted, after 2 failed attempts. Felt like I was joining some secret society with weird handshakes. "Sorry but you are not what we are looking for" or some bollox like that.
    I have to manually approve all registrations. I don't check those waiting everyday - mainly because most are bots trying to get on.