+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trolling and general stupidity

Re: Trolling and general stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

'Top end scrunt'

A popular choice at Lush's butchers in Penarth ;)
    😁

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good evening Colonel.
    Howdy

Feedback is back.I reckon Ninian Clark is Feedback despite his denial.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    But does that really work? Don't you have to pay and isn't it a bit hit 'n miss?
    I use Ublock origin which is free

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'd bet that half the people who post here are wondering if the OP is referring to them.
    Mike would never delete one of my posts. Wait! Where has my Monty Python video gone?!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    What this board needs more than anything is for Croesy and Feedy to come back.
    A Colonel Panic...

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I use Ublock origin which is free
    I use a plunger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This place has become nothing but the same handful of people posting shit in jokes.

TonyTIT
    Steve R
    Mrs Steve R
    Colonel Cardaffi
    Nugent

It's not worth reading any more
    I don't know what these "in jokes" are that you keep banging on about

I love this place and the people on here that's why I've spent many hours over the years helping people block the adds so they can still use it, I have become friends with many of those people and I admit that I act like an arse with some of them at times, we are not the only ones though, that's what friends do, I know that might be hard for you to grasp as you can't make it through a thread without hurling abuse or speaking to people like shit if they don't agree with you but luckily we are not all like that.
    If Mike wants less joking about on here that's fair enough it's his forum, sadly I lost any respect I had for your opinions a long time ago so I couldn't give a flying f*ck what you think.
    Last edited by Mrs Steve R; 29-04-17 at 04:03. Reason: vodka

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

I love this place and the people on here that's why I've spent many hours over the years helping people block the adds so they can still use it, I have become friends with many of those people and I admit that I act like an arse with some of them at times, we are not the only ones though, that's what friends do, I know that might be hard for you to grasp as you can't make it through a thread without hurling abuse or speaking to people like shit if they don't agree with you but luckily we are not all like that.
    If Mike wants less joking about on here that's fair enough it's his forum, sadly I lost any respect I had for your opinions a long time ago so I couldn't give a flying f*ck what you think.
    this. taking personalities from this board would kill it. seriously. mrs r and steve r are good eggs croesy you ****ing cretin

Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    this. taking personalities from this board would kill it. seriously. mrs r and steve r are good eggs croesy you ****ing cretin
    Agreed.
    Whilst I don't know the R's personally, I can honestly say that Mrs R is a very thoughtful, intelligent and kind lady.
    The other people on that list are also big personalities, but in my view also add a great deal to this forum, ok I suspect that they all know each other in "real life" and that some people may feel left out, but that's not their fault.
    This MB would be much poorer without them imho.
    I have no idea who croesy blue is, or what his previous moniker was, but other than this thread I also found him to be an ok poster.
    The tone of the MB seems to go in peaks and troughs, and changes and evolves as posters come and go, recently there seems to have been a few new ones who I could do without, but I'm sure things will change for the better.

I don't want people to leave. Just cut down on the petty insults to others, overuse of smileys, turning threads with decent points/discussion into farce. It's an internet message board, not an exam you don't need to pick people up on spelling and grammar all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I don't want people to leave. Just cut down on the petty insults to others, overuse of smileys, turning threads with decent points/discussion into farce. It's an internet message board, not an exam you don't need to pick people up on spelling and grammar all the time.
    Tony TIT take note

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Agreed.
    Whilst I don't know the R's personally, I can honestly say that Mrs R is a very thoughtful, intelligent and kind lady.
    The other people on that list are also big personalities, but in my view also add a great deal to this forum, ok I suspect that they all know each other in "real life" and that some people may feel left out, but that's not their fault.
    This MB would be much poorer without them imho.
    I have no idea who croesy blue is, or what his previous moniker was, but other than this thread I also found him to be an ok poster.
    The tone of the MB seems to go in peaks and troughs, and changes and evolves as posters come and go, recently there seems to have been a few new ones who I could do without, but I'm sure things will change for the better.
    Let's s be fair you're always calling for some poster or other to be banned you need the lighten up. It's a public forum not a private forum for you and your clique.
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 29-04-17 at 13:50.

Hang the DJ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Well said that man

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Let's s be fair you're always calling for some poster or other to be banned you need the lighten up. It's a public forum not a private forum for you and your clique.
    I have never once asked for someone to be banned. Yes I think there are a few kents who post stuff that I disagree with and will call them out over it, but I've never specifically asked for someone to be banned. I'm sure of course that you can back up that accusation.
    I've met Jimmy the jock a few times but otherwise don't know anyone on here personally so I'm not in any clique.
    You've clearly got a problem with me, but that's fine.

I wonder if the people who are killing threads and making people feel that they cannot post ( incase the clique jumps on them ) realise that at some point it will only be them posting and the board will be dead ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I wonder if the people who are killing threads and making people feel that they cannot post ( incase the clique jumps on them ) realise that at some point it will only be them posting and the board will be dead ? ?
    I don't really notice ths cliques on here. The board has seemed pretty much argument free recently. The humour on here is pretty tame from what I see. I don't see why there are problems on here at the minute.

I don't really notice ths cliques on here. The board has seemed pretty much argument free recently. The humour on here is pretty tame from what I see. I don't see why there are problems on here at the minute.
    The board is very tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Tony TIT take note

Why, nothing wrong with the "BOSSES" post. (limited to one smiley) (soz )

The board has seemed pretty much argument free recently
    No it hasn't

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    clique ffs what clique its a message board Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No it hasn't
    Yes it has you argumentative c word 😉

Yes it has you argumentative c word ��
    Trying to decide whether this post is Trolling or General Stupidity. Probably General Trolling, if truth be known.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Trying to decide whether this post is Trolling or General Stupidity. Probably General Trolling, if truth be known.
    He's a Reading fan. You need to make some allowances.