+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruno manga will he stay or will he go?

Re: Bruno manga will he stay or will he go?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Ok lets have a go at this.
    He cost £5m plus £675k agents fees which you can lookup. Divide £5.675m by 73 games is £77k a game
    He has earned £25k a week for 3years not 5 my mistake. Thats £3.75m into 73 games is £51k a game so the cost per game is £128k per game?
    Agreed?
    No

Is he the best CB in the Championship? Should he be paid a premier league wage if not?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Is he the best CB in the Championship? Should he be paid a premier league wage if not?
    No he isnt

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    No. Too many mistakes, gets caught daydreaming, doesn't win enough headers.

Fans get conned by the flashy stuff, but centre halfs shouldn't be taking risks. They should be sniffing out strikers.

He's got some fine attributes, strong and quick, but I'm OK with Bamba and Morrison and save the money for where it's needed most- up front, winger and keeper.

Also like to say Bennett and Richards really growing into their roles, I though both were excellent tonight

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Same old same old imo. Warnock meeting his agent today to ask if its worth us even commencing contract terms? What the hell is going on here. This farse has been going on for three seasons with his agent trying to big him up but no offers have ever materialised? I say we offer him a standard champ salary comparable with other players at the club and if the agent doesnt like it ...... **** HIM!!
    Just buy his ticket and lets move on