+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Klitschko

Joshua Klitschko

Lowest price on Stubhub currently £195.

I have only heard bad things from people that have watched boxing at wembley. None saying they'd return. Wembley's location is rubbish as well. I'd rather just go into london and watch in the pub.

It'll be a good spectacle but this is the seat for you get for £195.

On the fight, I hope joshua wins but I don't really like hearn and his sky sports choir boys. They'll probably call it the fight of the decade again after joshua knocks him out after twenty seconds.

And Klitschko better throw more punches than in than he did v Fury.

Re: Joshua Klitschko

I had a similar seat in the LC Final.

Just found myself watching the big screen constantly.

Can't really call this fight but I'm excited for it!

Re: original post, those seats are a joke for the money. But that is all boxing has become, money talks. £17 to watch a replayed fight the next day, what a farce

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Can't really call this fight but I'm excited for it!

Re: original post, those seats are a joke for the money. But that is all boxing has become, money talks. £17 to watch a replayed fight the next day, what a farce
    The best bit will be the ring entrances for people up the top. It'd be pretty good but for all the travel etc?. I've been to London only a handful of times but I think I'd choose going out in Camden or something over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Judging by that photo it'd be complete guess work as to what is actually happening!.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Was that your game against Bradford?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The best bit will be the ring entrances for people up the top. It'd be pretty good but for all the travel etc?. I've been to London only a handful of times but I think I'd choose going out in Camden or something over this.
    Tourist alert

Judging by that photo it'd be complete guess work as to what is actually happening!.
    They will have big screens up

I would compare it to Wrestlemania however the WWE event has giant screens (will they be put in later?) and the main event is almost guaranteed to last 10 minutes.

There has been a study reported on this week about 18-24's live streaming sport online. When you think about the prices of boxing events you can't really blame them.

I'll watch it for free on my kodi box

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They will have big screens up
    May as well watch TV, then.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    May as well watch TV, then.
    Don't shoot the messenger

Heavyweight boxing. YAWN

I might be getting old but the bigger the event the less I'm enjoying it. The OTT hype, the effort, the disappointment. Unless your right up close what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I might be getting old but the bigger the event the less I'm enjoying it. The OTT hype, the effort, the disappointment. Unless your right up close what's the point.
    Eddie Hearn is ruining the sport

Eddie Hearn is ruining the sport
    I don't believe it's just Boxing that's gone down the shitter I'm taking about events in general. I'm starting to much prefer watching them in the comfort of my own home.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I don't believe it's just Boxing that's gone down the shitter I'm taking about events in general. I'm starting to much prefer watching them in the comfort of my own home.
    That's probably to do with a bit of getting older plus we have become very Americanised in the way we host events over here.

My brother in law just got back from NY and he want to see a Yankees game. He said they kept stopping the play to have advert breaks and the whole "event" was geared up to how much food, drink and merchandise they could sell you. He said the game itself felt secondary.

That's probably to do with a bit of getting older plus we have become very Americanised in the way we host events over here.

My brother in law just got back from NY and he want to see a Yankees game. He said they kept stopping the play to have advert breaks and the whole "event" was geared up to how much food, drink and merchandise they could sell you. He said the game itself felt secondary.
    Not to do with getting older imo, it is becoming a farce to go to a gig or high profile sporting event. Average gig ticket prices are now extortionately higher to what they were 5-10 years back, even worse that touts are being rewarded because people are crazy enough to pay £500 for Guns and Roses, ACDC etc.

My way of thinking is that if you are watching the event on a video screen you are not really at the event. I detest huge gigs and seeing performances in the distance. Meaningless experience for me, whatever the event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTSNnAtB6gW/

joecordina_91So it's cemented!!! I'm opening the show at Wembley on Saturday on the undercard of Joshua V Klitschko.. can't wait �� ����

He's from cardiff and was at Rio.

I can remember his name but can't remember how good he was.

10pm (ish) start.

Klitchko's last two fights have gone all the way, potentially 12 rounds tonight?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTSNnAtB6gW/

joecordina_91So it's cemented!!! I'm opening the show at Wembley on Saturday on the undercard of Joshua V Klitschko.. can't wait �� ����

He's from cardiff and was at Rio.

I can remember his name but can't remember how good he was.
    I wonder if he's any relation to Joey Cordina from Riverside, he used to follow the city some years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I wonder if he's any relation to Joey Cordina from Riverside, he used to follow the city some years ago.
    He is a Cardiff boy

I hate how football has become/is 35 minutes a half for a lot of people. I don't ever plan on turning up 5 minutes late and leaving 5 or more minutes early.

any streams about for this... i have it on but got lots of folks asking...