+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sidy Sarr - 'midfield dynamo' to Cardiff?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sidy Sarr - 'midfield dynamo' to Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Should add to our strength at set pieces if we had Sarr along with Bamba, Morrison/Manga & Zohore in the opposition box

I think we've been quite immobile in that position for a long time. If he's an athlete that can cover ground quickly, break up the play and is fairly decent on the ball then he'll obviously be worth the punt.
    He's only 20 so he's not gonna be the finished article but hopefully his time in Belgium would have helped him adapt.

Re: Sidy Sarr - 'midfield dynamo' to Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I think we've been quite immobile in that position for a long time. If he's an athlete that can cover ground quickly, break up the play and is fairly decent on the ball then he'll obviously be worth the punt.
    He's only 20 so he's not gonna be the finished article but hopefully his time in Belgium would have helped him adapt.
    I agree. He only started to establish himself as a first team starter since the beginning of this year so you are probably right about him not being the finished article. He was highly rated as a teenager so if he can develop & fulfill his promise then this could be a great signing.