+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sidy Sarr - 'midfield dynamo' to Cardiff?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sidy Sarr - 'midfield dynamo' to Cardiff?

I recall when he signed for Kortrijk it was mentioned that if he was a success then a transfer to us would be likely. If Warnock wants him, Ken Choo will effectively be negotiating the transfer with himself so it should happen quite easily, as long as there are no issues with a work permit

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I recall when he signed for Kortrijk it was mentioned that if he was a success then a transfer to us would be likely. If Warnock wants him, Ken Choo will effectively be negotiating the transfer with himself so it should happen quite easily, as long as there are no issues with a work permit
    I can see it now -

Ken Choo has reported that negotiations with Ken Choo have broken down.
    Choo is particularly disappointed with Choos attitude during negotiations and they remain a long way from reaching an agreement

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    That's what was said in the press when they signed him. He's played 28 times for Kortrijk this season which would suggest he's been relatively successful. It's quite likely this is just column filling recycled news though. Does look physically imposing as Gringo says, which is a trait that Warnock has always favoured for centre mid. Don't think he likes lightweights in the middle of the pitch.

Don't be siddy he ain't coming to us , didn't that other other forward chap look powerful ?