+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strong & Stable in Wales

Strong & Stable in Wales

Re: Strong & Stable in Wales

.... Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable
    Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos
    Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong
    Strong ....

^^
    Bulsihiting twat and a bunch of pathetic placard wavers.
    Don't be sheep, people.

Strong & Stable™

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    .... Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable Strong and Stable
    Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos Coalition of chaos
    Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Weak Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong Strong
    Strong ....

^^
    Don't be sheep, people.
    This

What's the message here.?

Anyone know what the Tory policies are?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Anyone know what the Tory policies are?
    Not really. For the past number of years they have gotten away with dodging questions, avoiding debate over the merits of policy and replacing these key political pillar with buzzword filled slogans, and if that doesn't work then a cheap shot at the labour leader. At the end of this election people will be able to repeat the slogans in their sleep but asked what the Tory plan for Brexit or the UK is and won't be able to....."something something not labour".

Please when voting for "strong and stable" don't forget David Cameron's tweet (see below) and that following this David Cameron famously failed to ask for a plan to be drawn up for if there was a successful leave vote.

Please be aware that currently EEA citizens don't know if they will be asked to leave and are worried, thousands are applying for permanent residence in what the government has made a long and complicated form, that the Home Office didn't begin recruiting new staff until March 2017 to deal with this increased demand and that now they are struggling to cope they are saying people should rely on signing up to an email which will tell them if there is a change to the law. They are basically saying don't take action to secure your status, don't plan for this possibility because our department cannot cope with the workload.

If you are going to vote Tory then please vote because you agree with their policies (make them tell you what they are) rather than voting for them because you believe in the buzzwords and slogans.

David Cameron tweet:

Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband:

Good post Surge. People need to start looking at this Government's record. Its hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good post Surge. People need to start looking at this Government's record. Its hopeless.
    It is a good post by Surge. It's strange, people trot out that line about how anyone, or anything, that is wearing a Labour rosette in some parts of the country would get elected and, in many cases, it's probably true (although there is growing evidence that the situation is changing), while ignoring that exactly the same applies with Conservative rosettes in other parts of the country.

I've mentioned before on here that there must be millions of traditional tory voters who voted remain last year who will still troop to the polling booth in a few weeks time and put their crosses against the Conservative candidate's name despite their strong and stable leader telling them that the election has been called to help provide something that they voted against in the referendum.

Perhaps it's that these tories who didn't want to leave the EU think that the Government's policies are strong enough to outweigh any doubts they have about Brexit, but, self evidently, Theresa May doesn't think that they are strong and stable enough, because she believes she needs a mandate for them to be strong and stable enough to "crush the saboteurs" who are undermining her majority Government.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It is a good post by Surge. It's strange, people trot out that line about how anyone, or anything, that is wearing a Labour rosette in some parts of the country would get elected and, in many cases, it's probably true (although there is growing evidence that the situation is changing), while ignoring that exactly the same applies with Conservative rosettes in other parts of the country.

I've mentioned before on here that there must be millions of traditional tory voters who voted remain last year who will still troop to the polling booth in a few weeks time and put their crosses against the Conservative candidate's name despite their strong and stable leader telling them that the election has been called to help provide something that they voted against in the referendum.

Perhaps it's that these tories who didn't want to leave the EU think that the Government's policies are strong enough to outweigh any doubts they have about Brexit, but, self evidently, Theresa May doesn't think that they are strong and stable enough, because she believes she needs a mandate for them to be strong and stable enough to "crush the saboteurs" who are undermining her majority Government.
    Agreed Paul. You could stick a blue rosette on a pig in the Cotswolds and they would still vote Tory around here.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Have you had a look at Sapiens yet? This Strong & Stable™ malarky is a fine example of another shiny trinket in the sky that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. Instead of engaging the electorate, they have chosen to directly manipulate the voters using psychological techniques that are thousands of years old, and were once used by the likes of Jesus & Co.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Not really. For the past number of years they have gotten away with dodging questions, avoiding debate over the merits of policy and replacing these key political pillar with buzzword filled slogans, and if that doesn't work then a cheap shot at the labour leader. At the end of this election people will be able to repeat the slogans in their sleep but asked what the Tory plan for Brexit or the UK is and won't be able to....."something something not labour".
    :
    For all of that, Corbyn resorted to just parroting "the tories are for the rich and against the poor" in his last chance in the final PMQ's. Basically that exact set of words. It works both ways. A politician is a politician, for the vast majority. Paid actors and they'll say, won't say whatever it takes.

As always it is easy to sit in opposition.

If that is all labour have, resorting to class warfare to win votes then they've no chance. People have far more aspiration in life than corbyns britain.

I read recently Britain moved from being a working class country to a middle class in 2000. Labour should have moved on from banging on about rich v poor many moons ago but here we are.

I like absolutely no party, I don't like any leader. There are too many negatives to each party for me to pass over them.

Corbyn should target tax avoiders by all means. Take them to the cleaners. But he generalises as most labour politicians do about the evil rich. Without realising most people see the hope of wealth as a huge part of life, even they can't achieve it. I know people in their twenties that feel turned off by labour because it is almost accepting you're working class.

Voting Tory is almost like voting with confidence in yourself now.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 29-04-17 at 19:34.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Didn't you love when Corbyn nicked one of Trumps tactics when he said the system is rigged , all rigged, totally rigged etc
    The independent did a survey in 2016 which showed there was a clear media bias against Corbyn including articles presented as factual rather than opinion piece; Labour MP asked Adam Boulton why Sky News weren't asking any follow up questions to Tory spokesperson for failed target; Jon Snow asked why the BBC were so reluctant to report on Tory election scandal; Ian Hislop asked on this weeks QT if there were going to be any question about the Conservatives. Perhaps rigged is the wrong word but there is clearly an easier ride - to the extent that some are more party supporters than investigatory journalists - if you wear a blue rosette from the majority of the media.

Tory aspiration at its worse is making your way up the ladder then pulling it up behind you and saying that you made it without help so so should others. If we are truly such a middle class country now then we shouldn't have such high levels of child poverty or homelessness - and if you accept that as you enter into your late 20's because of your aspiration then you have forgotten that no one gets where they are alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Do you think the BBC and Sky are biased ? - I dont. As every Govt / opposition that is feeling the heat ever since I can remember as always blamed the media for bias.
    Thatcher used to do it, said the BBC was for left wingers, Alastair Campbell used to blame the BBC for being anti new labour etc. Even Trump tried to use as a tactic - like Corbyn did last week.
    Glad you pointed that out when it suits the BBC and excused of basis ,the Tory party for decades have hated the BBC and would love to remove it's public purse support . It's the finest independent media organisation in the world, recognised as so around the world, and we should be bloody proud of it .
    Last edited by life on mars; 30-04-17 at 14:06.

Independent? It's state sponsored. The rest of the world think we're nuts for paying a licence fee for the privilege of being subjected to establishment propaganda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Strong ....

^^
    Don't be sheep, people.
    I decided to have a drink every time she said it, I've been pissed all weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Glad you pointed that out when it suits the BBC and excused of basis ,the Tory party for decades have hated the BBC and would love to remove it's public purse support . It's the finest independent media organisation in the world, recognised as so around the world, and we should be bloody proud of it .
    I'm dead proud of the lying evil warmongering scum bags, sadly many other people are just dead..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I watch the BBC trying to see the media bias and I just don't see it.
    I've tried but don't feel some victim of brain washed propoganda.
    Sky news dows appear to be the new Fox News mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Don't feel bad, even Andrew Marr can't see it!

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 30-04-17 at 16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Your right, its a blinkered woe is me viewpoint , it fits with the "chip on the shoulder "brigade, it's well documented and verbally accepted how the Tories despise the BBC and it's left leaning views and agenda , that's why Camerons government attacked it so .

If you think a media company that produces Panaroma is a right wing propaganda machine you live in a very strange world of thought , perhaps a stay in another country may be needed for some to broaden their views , it may enable a new appraisal of our free press and media .

The recent example of our freedom to report the truth , has been seen by a right leaning paper ,the Telegraph in exposing the MP 'expenses, which including Tories, phone hacking which saw left and right media being exposed and still paying the price .

Our media is not perfect , but it's certainly up there with the best in the world , thankfully it exposes the very parties right, left or middle that step out of line .

Throwing people under the bus has always been used as a diversionary tactic, and these puppets are always expendable whenever the need arises.

The event was a private one held after hours, and that guests were only those the event organisers had invited themselves. “We didn’t even know it was going to be Theresa May until five hours before she arrived,”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ed-event-leeds

When you are in bed with somebody that you're not supposed to be in bed with, the last thing you want to do is announce that you are in bed with that somebody!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When you are in bed with somebody that you're not supposed to be in bed with, the last thing you want to do is announce that you are in bed with that somebody!
    lol