+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Body Language

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Body Language

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    As I said not what I heard, said he had an offer on the table but knows he wont play every game.
    You need to clear your earring aid out pops

He didn't say anything about an offer on the table he said he'd be talking to all of his out of contract players

It's pretty clear from Whitts reaction tonight he won't be signing for Warnock
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 28-04-17 at 21:32.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You need to clear your earring aid out pops

He didn't say anything about an offer on the table he said he'd be talking to all of his out of contract players

Nothing wrong with my hearing butt and don't be put off with my moniker it's just a name.
    Did he say Noone's finishing was poor? or all our chances was poor finishing! No he just said we had the best chances. As I said, again, I did not hear him say Whitts was poor, if i'm wrong i'll stand corrected.

No problems there. I'm presuming by that, Whitts won't accept a huge drop in wages. You've already agreed that he won't be a main player in our midfield next season and that past glories won't count when negotiating a new contract, so you surely won't have a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No problems there. I'm presuming by that, Whitts won't accept a huge drop in wages. You've already agreed that he won't be a main player in our midfield next season and that past glories won't count when negotiating a new contract, so you surely won't have a problem with that.
    I felt by the tone of your post that you did. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I felt by the tone of your post that you did. No worries.
    No problem for me Whitts not signing a new contract as him and Warnock are clearly not a good fit and yes his best days are behind him.

However Warnock will have to replace his assists because it's myth that "anyone can take a corner". Well corners and dead balls of his quality anyway.

My problem is the way he was hooked tonight. With nothing on the game I felt his standing in the club deserved better than that. An 89th minute substitution was required imo.

No problem for me Whitts not signing a new contract as him and Warnock are clearly not a good fit and yes his best days are behind him.

However Warnock will have to replace his assists because it's myth that "anyone can take a corner". Well corners and dead balls of his quality anyway.

My problem is the way he was hooked tonight. With nothing on the game I felt his standing in the club deserved better than that. An 89th minute substitution was required imo.
    If I got paid thousands to pay for a club I'd stay there as well. He has been loyal to cardiff and a club legend but you're going OTT imo.

And it is hardly like warnock made him strip naked and people throw tomatoes at him.

Plus, he isn't good enough any more. However much you say it. A few freekick and corners, that will not get you promoted.

Games against Sheff wedensday etc were embarrassing this year. We have been competitive but we've been completely outclassed in midfield in the majority of games.

It's getting boring arguing over Whitts. His career will end quite soon so just accept it.